Chapter 10: So Let's Rewind Back

Start from the beginning

"Right after their fucking baby died," Balz whispered, disgust dripping from his every word. The mention of my baby, or what was my baby, made me cry even more.

"I'll take her to her bunk," Ricky said softly.

Galaxy nodded. "Stay with her?" He asked.

Ricky nodded. "Of course."

"I'm going to kill him," Chris growled and stormed out of the bus.

Chris' POV

I stormed out of the bus and I was seeing red; how dare he. I understand his baby just died, but so did hers and she suffered the most as she had to give birth to a fucking corpse.

I barged into his bus where he was sitting on the couch, in his boxers, with his head in his hands. He looked up when he saw me, his face the picture of pure terror.

I threw him on the ground and started throwing punches. After a few powerful blows, that left his face black and blue, I picked him up by his throat and smashed him against the wall. I'm not usually a violent person, but nobody hurts my baby sister and gets away with it!

"Are you happy now?" I spat. "You've just lost the best girl ever because you couldn't be there for her! Stop thinking with your dick and use your brain if you have one." Jack wouldn't look at me and that angered me more so I pushed against his throat harder. "Look at me!" I demanded.

The door burst open and soon three pairs of arms pulled me off of Jack, who lay a crumpled mess on the floor, and one wrapped their arms around my waist with my arms pinned to my side to make sure I couldn't do anymore damage.

Alex and Rian rushed to Jacks aid so I'm guessing Zack is the one holding me back.

"Let me go!" I growled.

"Not until you explain why you were trying to murder our best friend and your sisters boyfriend," Zack demanded.

"He's not my sisters boyfriend anymore."

"Why?" Rian asked softer than Zack.

"Because your precious Jack cheated on the girl that had to deliver his dead baby a mere week ago!"

"What?" Alex asked in disbelief. "Jack wouldn't do that," He denied.

"Ask him yourself," I prompted.

Zack saw I had calmed down so he lead me to the couch and let me go. The three of them looked at Jack expectantly.

Jacks breathing had evened out and he gulped heavily under the four steady gazes on him, three questioning and one murderous. He merely nodded.

"You didn't," Zack whispered in disgust.

"I did," His voice broke, "I regret it so much." He sobbed.

"Shut up," Alex spat and we all looked at him in shock. "This is an all time low for you."

"Rot in hell Barakat," I spat and stormed out of the bus leaving the three of them to deal with it.

Ricky's POV

As I held this weeping angel in my arms I thought about how someone could even dream of doing that to her. If I was ever lucky enough to have her feel the way she did when we were young I'd never hurt her.

When we were young I was in love with her and the night of the crash she told me she felt the same, but I was forced to leave and to forget. I never forgot and I never moved on, but I had to pretend I did for everyone's sake. For her sake.