You're My Best Friend Now

Mulai dari awal

"Nam-ra yah I'm so so sorry" Y/N gives her a sad look feeling guilty, now everything makes sense to her.

Why she never talked to her, why she always ignored her, why she...

"Anyways let it go now, I feel kinda relived now that I've said it. You're the first to know about my sexuality too you know"

"Really?" Y/N tries to sound normal, but she can't.

Nam-ra nods "You should be with Su-hyeok don't be angry at him, you're the only one he has left. I can see how much you love each other, so don't hold back okay?" Y/N nods sniffling lightly.

Nam-ra holds her hand giving her a very small smile.

"Can I ask you for a favor though?"

"Yes! Yes anything" Y/N exclaims ready to do anything for her.

"Will you be my friend?"

"No, I won't" Y/N saying blankly trying to tease her.

"Oh oka-" she looks down.

"Because you're my best friend Choi Nam-ra. Your stuck with me now" Y/N says smiling brightly.

Nam-ra looks up at her giving her a smile. Y/N leans in to hug Nam-ra who tensed up at the sudden action of affection but hugs her back.

Y/N flinches at the sudden touch on her cut but ignores it.

Nam-ra pulls away and gestures to Yun-jae to come with the first aid kit. He nods and walks up to them.

"I need you to take off your shirt" he says examining her back.

"What?!"

"Are you crazy?!" are heard around the class as they hear what he said, standing up.

"Okay" Y/N says casually making everyone get up from their seats. Y/N raises her hand to off her shirt but closes her eyes groaning at the sudden pain in her shoulder.

She hears footsteps coming her way and opens her eyes. Su-hyeok, Cheong-san, On-jo and Wu-jin are standing in front of her.

"What?" she looks at them.

"Let us help" Wu-jin says making the other three nod. Y/N sighs knowing she won't be able to fight her way out of this one, she nods.

"If you untie your hands it'll be easier" On-jo says.

"We trust her now" Y/N looks around to see everyone nodding except Ji-min and Hyo-ryeong.

Nam-ra quickly unties their hands wanting to help Y/N too. After their hands are lose Y/N gets up and moves the chair facing towards Yun-jae so if anyone sat on it they would be facing the walls of the classroom.

She sits leaning on the backrest of the chair facing On-jo and the three boys. "I'm cutting your shirt now" he says slowly making Y/N nod.

"Wait!" On-jo stops him. "Why should her be shirt off?" she asks.

"I need to see if there are any scratches or not. Better safe than sorry." She nods and looks around to see if there was anything to cover her.

"We need something to cover her" Su-hyeok and Wu-jin get to thinking after hearing her. Wu-jin brings her jacket while Su-hyeok takes off his blazer.

They both walk up to her and move their hands forward giving her the blazer and jacket. Su-hyeok sees Wu-jin and glares at him.

Wu-jin immediately backs off, but Y/N takes her jacket from his hand giving it to On-jo, so she'll cover her. Su-hyeok looks at her with puppy eyes.