We're okay

He throws the knife at hitting Cheong-san in in the back.

Y/N hears the knife hitting his back and him grunting.

"Shit".

Cheong-san was about to fall but Y/N holds him back.

They run down the stairs inside the library.

Their eyes widen at the zombies inside, Cheong-san pushes Y/N and nods at the other side.

They both climb onto the small railing getting on top of the tables, running away from the zombies, Gwi-nam right behind them.

They run across the tables side by side and climb onto the top if the bookshelf with a boy on top of the shelf, Cheong-san in front of him and Y/N behind.

"Were you bit? You were bit right?" he asks Cheong-san with wide eyes.

"No, I-" before Cheong-san could even finish he pushes him down the shelf.

"CHEONG-SAN AH!" Y/N shouts looking down at him.

As the boy turns around to push her too, she kicks him down the shelf into the hoard of zombies.

"Nessuno fa del male ai miei amico...Nessuno [Nobody hurts my friend...Nobody]" she spits at him.

Cheong-san looks at her with wide eyes, she just killed a boy without thinking twice...just to protect him.

Both of them were distracted so they didn't see Gwi-nam coming closer to the shelf, until he climbs on it next to Y/N.

Her eyes widen at the sudden view of Gwi-nam.

She flinches back not noticing that she was at the edge of the shelf, Gwi-nam quickly moves forward pulling her back on the shelf.

He gets down the shelf to run behind Cheong-san.

Y/N wastes no time, about to jump but sees zombies below the rack.

"Fuck" she curses and stands up trying to look for Cheong-san, which was very hard considering the fact that everyone was the same uniform.

She sees Cheong-san climb onto a shelf which was a few shelves away from hers.

"Cheong-san!" she calls out to him.

"Stay there, I'll come to you" he says.

She was about to disagree, but a zombie climbs on to his shelf making him jump to the other one.

As the zombie tries to jump to him it jumps into the tube light above and falls down.

Gwi-nam climbs onto a shelf near to Cheong-san.

Cheong-san jumps to the shelf in front of him and onto the other one.

Gwi-nam right in front of him.

Now Cheong-san was straight in front of Y/N three - four shelves in front of her.

Y/N sees them speaking to each other but couldn't figure out what they were saying.

Suddenly Cheong-san starts to run her way, jumping from shelf to shelf.

But Gwi-nam jumps from the opposite side and pulls Cheong-san down by his legs making his head hit the side of the shelf.

Y/N gasps as he falls down the shelf and zombies run his way she starts jumping to where he fell, but when she looks down, he's no where in sight.

She looks around to see if the boy is seen anywhere.

Suddenly both the boys are two shelves behind her.

Fighting each other.

When Gwi-nam is distracted Cheong-san looks at the tube light, a few inches from him.