"I'm so sorry for being late" I whispered to Mr.Morales

"It's fine you never been late before just take a seat Ms. Moore" I nodded my head and took the test off his desk and made my way to the back of the class.

I looked over the test and at the clock with 10 minutes to spare. My mom taught me Spanish when I was younger so I was wasn't really stressed just at the fact that I lost my on time streak. I finished the test with 3 minutes left to spare and turned in my test early and went to my locker to get my books for the next period until my phone went off.

Calendar ❤️: did I do sum wrong?

I put my phone back in my pocket and took out my book for my history class just as the bell rung. I closed my locker to come face to face with Taurus.

"Can we talk? Please"

I looked at his demeanor and it read guilty. But I didn't care.

"No" I brushed passed him and he grabbed my arm

"You might want to remove your hand before you end up having to park in a handicap space"

He quickly removed his hand and through up his hands in surrender.

"Please" he plead

"We gotta problem here"

I turned around and seen Dess and Jayda sizing up Taurus.

" no it's okay guys. Can you give us a minute?"

They looked between us and went to their lockers

"You got 2 minutes" I folded my arms and waited for him to talk

"I'm sorry about my ignorance at the diner and at club. I should've never said that without doing my research first. I should've educated myself before even opening my mouth without knowing the full story. I don't watch the news or be on social media to know and I'm sorry"

I looked in his eyes and body posture for any signs of lying and he was telling the truth. Even if he wasn't I was still going to accept it and move on. I hated holding grudges. I'm only doing that to August to teach him a lesson.

"Okay I forgive you next time I won't be too nice" I said as he smiled and reached in for a hug. I extended my hand out and he took it. Just then the bell rung.

"I'll see you around"

"Bye Polo" We laughed as I walked to my next class and sat in the back.

I always had the habit of sitting in the back just so no one won't bother me. This was my biggest class so I always come early to get a seat I want. About 2 minutes later the glass stated to fill up very quickly

"Good afternoon class"

"Good afternoon Ms. Williams" the class said in unison. Ms. Williams was my favorite teacher. She always gave me the best advice and she was a fellow African American women, teaching history at that. So in all, she had my respect.

"So today we are going to be discussing yesterdays quiz. You know the routine we can rebuttal all day, so I'll start us off" I sat up in my seat amused. I loved schooling these kids in history, especially since it was a few Caucasians in the class that thought they knew my history better than me.