Old Friend

Jinx POV~

Me and Karma were in Silco's office and heard footsteps. I sat in the chair while Karma hid near the door.
"We lost her" I hear Sevika walk in
I turn around surprising her. "Lost who?"
"Looks like you have information that we don't know about" Karma closes the door and laughs
Sevika turns around and Karma pushes her backwards. Sevika stepped back right into our trap.
She unleashes sleeping gas that knocks her out. We were prepared and put our gas masks on.

Sevika tries to reach for me and I twiddled my fingers at her.

Karma's POV~

"Lights out sweetie" I see Sevika hit the ground.

"C'mon Jinx get the rope" I drag the unconscious lady to put her in the chair. Jinx wraps the ropes around her and ties it.
"Done" She says.
"Now to wake her up" I look at her and we both know how. At the same time we punched her awake.

"I feel like we got off on the wrong arm. Maybe we should try the other." Jinx grabbed Sevika's knife.
"No need. It's your sister." That stopped Jinx.
"She's back. She's looking for you. It's not what you think. She's with some girl enforcer. Guess she replaced you." Sevika continued
"You're lying!" Jinx angrily breathes out.
"Why bother?" She chuckles.

"Her back in town, it's only a matter of time before you implode and Silco finally gets the message that you're about as good for our cause as you were for your family. Jinx." Jinx starts to sob 'Yeah right' I thought and smirked.

Jinx sneezes and kicks Sevika at the same time.
"Ten outta ten, toots!" She giggles
"I think I know how to deliver that message." She got closer. I spun the chair fast and laughed.

Skip~

No one's POV~

Silco stands outside. Holding shimmer for the desperate people in need of if. He chuckles.
"Vander's prodigy. I've regretted that we never had the opportunity to speak."
"What have you done to my sister?"
"I've freed her. Candidly, I thought you were the prize of your secondhand family . But Jinx... Oh. She is more than I ever imagined."
"I'm gonna find her and erase whatever fucked-up delusions you put in her head." Vi said back
"But don't worry she isn't the only one, she has a companion with her. You see I also found her when she was left to die. Poor thing. She is just as good as your dear sister. Or you can say she's just like a sister to her."
"I-I could save her too. But first, I'm gonna bring your bullshit empire down all around you."
"You don't know your limits, girl. It's what got Vander killed. What drove your sister away. And it's why I'm here right now."
"Yeah, well... You talk too much." She raises her fists and positions in a fighting stance. She turns around and punches the weak leg of the tower making it collapse. She grabs Caitlyn's arm and runs.

Skip~

The two girls stoop upon a high area having a clear view of the city.
"Jinx?" Karma calls out for her. She gets no response.
'Wherever you are, light it up and I'll find you.' Played in Jinx's head. She looks at the flare and the blue gemstone. The blue haired girl looks back at her.
"I understand." Karma takes the gemstone away and steps back.
Jinx pulls the pin and a bright blue light shows.

'I guess now we wait'. Mylo speaks
"Yeah..."

Jinx grows impatient and throws the now empty gadget.
"Powder?" She freezes.
"Vi?"
"Oh, Powder!" Vi embraces her sister and both start crying.
Karma holding the gemstone walks back to give them time watching the scene.
"I'm so sorry, Powder. I... I tried to come back. I promise, I did. But I... I got arrested."
"Marcus?" Jinx takes in a realization
"I don't know. I... It doesn't matter. I just... I thought I'd never see you again." She hugs her again.
"Are you real?" Jinx asks making sure.
"Yes, of course. It's me, Vi, your sister. I'm here. I'm right here." She stammers on her words.
"Things changed when you left. I changed."
"I know, Pow-pow, I know. You did what you had to do to survive. Me too. It's okay. What matters is we're together."