"Yes sir, have a good night." Janae nodded.

"You too." Genesis glances behind him to see if she was behind and she was, so he continued to his car.

"Do you believe me?" Fayth questioned as she and Genesis got in the car.

"I don't know..." Genesis said lowly.

"You don't believe I'm your sister?" Fayth asked differently, cocking her head a little.

"I don't know." Genesis repeated. "You look just like me and Phantom, you do, but I don't know if I believe my dad would leave a child and not have something set aside for you. Or at least tell my GG.."

"Well... he did and he left my mom too with nothing."

"Your mom was a grown ass woman, I don't feel bad for her. I feel bad for you because you're a child and you got some fucked up parents—that's if Phantom is your dad." Genesis spoke up. "Where have you been staying since your mom died?"

"Everywhere, at first they put me in foster care, but I ran away I didn't like it there. They touched me and it was always loud...I just didn't like it." Fayth shared. "Then I started staying with my friend Tiana, but I found out I was pregnant so her mom kicked me out."

Genesis felt bad for the girl, it seemed like she had it hard, the complete opposite of how he grew up. If Phantom was her father—which deep down Genesis knew he was—Genesis would feel awful for what his father had done.

"What's this place?" Fayth questioned as Genesis parked the car.

"Come on." Genesis stepped out the car and made his way up the manicured walkway, the sun was beginning to set over the buildings and crickets were chirping.

"Are you gonna kill me?" Fayth asked making Genesis stop dead in his tracks. He turned and stared at her blankly before continuing his walk into the office.

"Hey, Mr. Christophers." Veronica spoke. "How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?" Genesis asked back, he leaned on the counter a little and stared the woman in her eyes waiting for a response.

"I'm okay, thank you for asking." Veronica grinned. "What can I do for you?"

"I need you to get me some keys to the east housing units." Genesis spoke coolly. "Please."

"The new ones?" Genesis nodded.

"And I need a application too." Fayth walked in looking around. "I'll bring the application back after it's filled out, but it won't fit the criteria for acceptance into housing, I still need you to file it and take that apartment off the website."

"Yes sir." Veronica nodded, she reached down and grabbed some keys from the safe. Making sure to document who she was giving them to and handing him a application. "Here you go."

"Thank you." Genesis nodded glancing back at Fayth. "Come on."

Irie's was a big apartment complex. There was a west unit—which was established when Genesis first built and opened Irie's and now a east unit which were newly built and more luxurious and spacious than the others. What separated the two units was a playground open for children to play with security around the clock.

Genesis unlocked the door to the apartment and flicked on the lights, the apartment was an apartment used to show interested renters an idea of what the place looked like, it was fully furnished already.

"You can stay here." Genesis said putting the keys on the island. He was not letting Fayth anywhere near where he laid his head, it was just no way in hell. It would be fucked up of him to leave the girl out in Houston with no one, Genesis couldn't do that to a little girl.