TTYD14.

Genesis Christophers.

(hi babies ***  means you're in a flashback, so don't be confused! okay bye!)

                       "SO it seems like you're having a baby boy." Doctor Kendra Lawson declared staring intently at the screen, a heartbeat was clearly heard throughout the room as Genesis stared at the screen right along with her.

"Aw a little baby boy." Belle cooed holding onto Fayth's hand tightly. "I'm so happy."

"Me too..I really wanted a boy." Fayth said letting Dr. Lawson wipe her belly off.

"Baby seems to be very healthy and developing just right, you're about fifteen weeks pregnant and very well into your second trimester." She explained knowingly. "It's good that you've stayed on top of taking those prenatal vitamins even if they weren't recommended, I suggest switching to a different brand though. I'll get you a list of some I recommend."

"Fifteen weeks is how many months?" Genesis questioned.

"Five." Dr. Lawson said. "I'll have my nurse bring you that list of prenatal vitamins as well as a few pamphlets."

"Yes ma'am, thank you." Fayth nodded.

"Well this is exciting news, now I know what I'm shopping for." Belle grinned rubbing Fayth's big belly. "You still getting that morning sickness?"

"No it's stopped now, thank God." Fayth shared. "I'm glad too, I don't want to be running out of class to throw up..that's embarrassing."

Genesis, Belle, and Fayth had gon to get Fayth enrolled in highschool. Genesis had made some calls and managed to get copies of Fayth's transcripts. She was a straight A student and should've been in her junior year right now, it would take some hard work and a bit of playing catch up, but Fayth was enrolled and started school the following Monday.

"Are you nervous to start school?" Belle asked as Genesis opened the door. "Thank you baby."

"Very." Fayth nodded. "Being new is never fun, but being new and pregnant? I hope it's not really bad, I'm just gonna try to keep my head down and do what I need to do."

"You let me know if them kids up there fucking with you, I don't play that shit." Belle proclaimed making Genesis smirk. "Genesis know."

Fayth laughed looking over at her brother. "She crazy Genesis?"

"It was times when she came and cussed a few people out when I was in school..I was bad though." Genesis reminisced on his highschool days. "Don't be bad."

"I won't, I promise." Fayth nodded knowingly.

She was gonna try her best not to fuck this up.

"Have you been in contact with the baby's father?" Belle asked making Fayth tense up.