𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐲

✭𖣔❄  ✬

✭𖣔❄ ✬

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝟷- 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜
ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇʟ ʙᴜʙʟᴇ̀
꧂꧁

Tuesday December 25th

Seoul , South Korea

11:25am

Driving was Lavenders worst skill, if you could even call it a skill to begin with, It wasn't a leisurely thing like it was for most normal 22 year olds . It was a chore.

And nothing topped her Christmas morning off more than her thoughtful boyfriend being an annoying ass backseat driver.

"Christ Lav, your gonna get us killed before we even make it to my moms" Junghyun said, almost screaming when Lavender took another sharp turn around the one way system.

"Well you can get out and walk Mr Jeon". She snapped, shooting Junghyun a glare as he winced in his chair from the speed.

"Please honey, slow the fuck down".

"I'm only following your stupid ass satnav boy". Lavender rolled her eyes for what felt like the 1000th time today.

It's 11:30.

After many manic turns and potential speeding tickets later, the pair finally came to a straight steady highway:

"Will your brother be there". Lavender questioned, secretly wishing the trio could hang out more despite the idols busy schedule. this was a once a year thing.

"Of course, pretty sure he's got a few months off until the upcoming concerts".

small talk was no problem for the couple; in fact, it made their relationship. communication.

"I'm looking forward to seeing him after the pandemic, some new tatts I presume" Lavender giggled thinking about how much the big baby has matured in the past few years.

Junghyun couldn't help feel a bitter sting in his chest hearing his long term girlfriend talk about his brother in such a casual manner, it was really nothing, but with Jungkook's charms, it wouldn't take much for his younger to snatch lavender out of his hands.

Jungkook had always been a ladies man, weather he realised it or not, he was loved worldwide.

Junghyun didn't want t be loved worldwide, he wanted to be loved by his only love.

Lavender Jiles.

Which he was, oh so loved, in all the right ways and places. The only insecurity Jungyun had was Jungkook, the same boy he would kill for, he believed if the time came, would kill if he tried anything on his woman.