17: taking care of something

A few minute's before yuji fight the curse
Yuji's POV

I was fighting todo until something black had surrounded the battlefield

"What's going on?"

"Looks like something bad is happening." Todo said.

"Something bad?"
And right after I said that the one and only (y/n) my older brother had landed on top of me making me fall to the ground.

"Tch what are you doing laying around don't you know strong curses are around!" (Y/n) said while pulling me up by grabbing my ear.
"Ow ow ow that hurts!" I said.

"Tch.. stop complaining, I have a lot to tell you my shitty brother but I don't have time for any chit-chat right now." He said while glaring at todo.

"Yuji if you die I will pull you out of hell and kill you myself." He said I waited for his punch on the head but instead he pinched my nose.

"I don't have the time to help the other's so I need you to go to the other's..  definitely to megumi and Maki first they are needed help desperately.. oi you gorilla you help my brother too.. and if you do anything to him... I will not stop myself from killing you." (Y/n) said.
He grabbed me and todo.

"Umm (y/n)? What are you- ahhhhhhh!" He threw us! Ahhhh.

---

Your POV

Damn Blindfolds using me. Tch I should be the one in charge.

I touched the barrier this is the last blow.

"Oi 'Blindfolds now not wearing Blindfolds' you better be ready!" I yelled.
"I'm always ready." I heard.
💢💢
"Explosion!"

After that the barrier was completely destroyed

"Damn that shit making me use a lot of my energy tch I beat him up."

"(Y/n) sensei!" I heard I looked at the direction of the voice and saw Panda.

"I heard a loud explosion are you alright?" He asked.
I looked at him.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine, you go and see if yuji is alright." I said.

"What about you?"

"I am going somewhere."

--

I found it.

I walked down the place where I can find that fucking curse.

".... bingo"

"There you are

"There you are." I said.

"Oh isn't it sukuna vessels brother, I'm sorry but we don't have time to fight why not just letting us go

"Oh isn't it sukuna vessels brother, I'm sorry but we don't have time to fight why not just letting us go." He said.

"Looks like that one survived Blindfolds attack." I said.

"Come on we all are exhausted can't you let us go this once?"

"Tell me what do you want with my brother?..."

"Well more like we want sukuna."

"Since I don't feel like fighting and since I need to go back to yell at my brother I'll let you go.. if you hand me the things you stole from that shitty school." I said.

End of this chapter