15: The Event

Your POV

I was training outside ignoring the kyoto Students who were staring at me.

"Ahem.."

*ignore.*

"Ahem!."

"Ahem! (Y/n)-san we would like to talk with you."

I stopped and took off my gloves throwing them on the ground next to my shirt.

"What the hell do you need?" I asked/demanded wiping the sweat with a towel.

"Nice to meet you, (y/n) itadori, my name is-" "I didn't ask your name narrow eyes*Noritoshi kamo*, why are you here

"Nice to meet you, (y/n) itadori, my name is-" "I didn't ask your name narrow eyes*Noritoshi kamo*, why are you here." I said leaning on a tree crossing my arms.

"We are here to ask you to come to kyoto and teach us instead of the tokyo high." Narrow eyes said.

I stared at him.

The other brats from kyoto started to say that they are well trained and more stronger then the tokyo brats.

"Pffff hahahaha strong you say. Have you even faught yuji? Tell me do you shitty brats think you can win against sukuna? And even though you win this event it will be because my Students was going easy on you fucking shits." I said glaring at them.

I grabbed my shirt and gloves that were on the ground.

"And tell your shitty old Grandpa...
If you hurt my little brother again I will kill everyone of you." I told them and left.

--

I wanted to go out and watch the brats but blindfolds said I have to watch them from damn a tv.

"Tch."

"And whose he?" The scar face asked.

"Oh he Is kinda of like my assistant he teaches the 1st years how to fight, (Y/n) meet Utahime iori, Utahime meet (y/n) itadori i think you 2 will be very good friends with each other

(Y/n) meet Utahime iori, Utahime meet (y/n) itadori i think you 2 will be very good friends with each other."

"Call me assistant again, I'll kill you." I said.

"He's shy."

💢
"What the fuck did you just say?" I exploded a chair that was next to me.

"Hehe^^."

"Looks like your so called assistant has anger issues."

I glared at scar face.
"Shut up, scar face."

"What did you call me!"

"Now now calm down you both the event will start soon."

Satoru grabbed a mic which I think its for the brats to hear.

"We'll be starting the event in 1 minute but before we begin let's hear a few words of well-appreciated encouragement from the always eloquent Utahime Iori!"

"Huh? What? Well uh I guess uh although during this event some degree of injury will be unavoidable you should uh help each other out or something.. I don't know oh and-" she got cut by blindfolds
"Okay thank you for the speech."
"Hey I wasn't done!"
"Anything you want to say beforehand the events start (y/n)?"

"Ahem.. IF YOU SHITTERS LOSE I WILL KILL YOU! IM TALKING ABOUT YOU Yuji Itadori!! I'LL RIPE YOU TO PIECES IF YOU FUCKING LOSE!" I said.

"Ummm well.. now let the sister school exchange event begin!!"

Yuji's POV

When I heard my brother's voices I was happy that my brother was here to watch the event but also scared at the same time, we started to run as the event started.

"Your brother is scary." Panda said.
I nodded.

---

"At the prearranged time we'll all split into Megumi squad and Panda squad.
After that its on you, got it yuji?" Zenin senpai asked.

"Got it." I answered.
Then we saw a curse and we were about to kill it but Megumi's dog sensed something.

"Stop running!" Megumi said so we stopped and suddenly the curse had gotten killed by that guy with huge muscles.

"Yeah! You're all together now, come at me at once!" Todo senpai said I ran at him and kneed him in the face.
Then the other's scattered just like we planned.

--

Time skip

Your POV

I watched and saw yuji getting beat up by that Gorilla.

Then saw most of the brats from kyoto surrounding yuji and attacking him.

'Those attacks and fighting stance...'

'Are they trying to kill him?

"Those damn brats." I said and kicked the chair that was infront of me.

But I didn't get out to kill the fucking shits and just watched knowing that yuji won't die.

I glared at the old man.

If he does die I'll go get his ass back from hell and kill him myself.

"You do really care about your brother huh?" Blindfolds asked.

"Huh?💢 shut the fuck up 🖕"

"Hehe."

"This is getting boring.." I said.

--

End of this chapter

Sorry for not updating for a long time
I know its short but I hope ya'all enjoy.