16: Curses too kill

Gojo's POV

(Y/n) is being very calm right now, I thought he would've destroy this place.

... why do I feel so hot all of a sudden.

I looked at (y/n) to see how he was handling yuji fighting Aoi.. although it was more like Aoi beating up yuji.

...

"💢💢Damn that Yuji Itadori.. I will kill him.. how dare he, and all that training I gave him tch.." He mumbled.

" He mumbled

...

'He's doing fine!^^.' I thought and went back to watching the battle.

--

Your POV

... why is that stupid brat learning from that gorilla! Was my training freaking nothing to him?!
I trained him for months! And he learned something from a pervert  gorilla for only a few minutes and found a new technique?!....

The scar face stood up from her chair making me stop thinking about how I should murder yuji for learning something from a stranger.

"I'm heading out for a bit." She said.

"Huh?"

"I can't leave her laying in the woods with cursed spirits wondering around."
"Yes you're right iori, I'm worried about miwa you should go to her quickly." The old man said.
I

glared at him.
'He is definitely going to try and kill yuji...'

Before I could grab that stupid long beard of his and yell at him I felt something..

..what the hell?

The weird papers on the wall suddenly all burned.

"Is the game over? They all burn red."

"I've love to say the students of great teacher gojo oh and (y/n) exorcise them all but I doubt it." Blindfolds said.

"Tch I don't like this f#cking feeling." I said while standing up and blast the door open.

"If this is something what you caused I will... Kill you no matter what." I said.

Gojo's POV

(Y/n) had walked out.
He probably had felt something that we didn't.

"I'm going to see tengen, Satoru and principle Gakuganji please protect the students. Mei it's best to stay here and pinpoint all the students locations." Masamichi said.

"On your feet Gramps you and I are taking a walk, you just finished your lunch." I said.

"Let's hurry."
We ran to where the students were.
But I think we were a bit late.

Although it looks like (y/n) force his way in.
I saw the (y/n) hole made but now gone.

Megumi's POV

That curse is dangerous

I couldn't even hurt it.

"In order to save this earth please... Die." It said and attacked us.

Inumaki senpai was able to stop the curse but it won't take long for him to get to his limit.

Before I could use the technique.

Inumaki senpai stopped me.

"Blast away!" He said making the curse blast away as he say.

It didn't even scratch it...

--

We were getting defeated Maki senpai is in danger..

'I need to move.. I will not fall..'
Zenin senpai stopped me.
"Our job is done."
Huh? I looked at her.

....

Itadori! Todo!

--

"You can't defeated that-" "fushiguro it's okay^^ I even promised my brother I won't die." Itadori said.

--

A

uthor's POV

Yuji Itadori who is now able use a Technique called black flash.
Using it against the curse who had injured his friends.

For his friends and the promise he made with his older brother (y/n) he will exorcise that curse no matter what

Short I know..

Once again I hope you all enjoy it.