Mercy Nikkol Mikealson

for season 2-3 she is played by the same actor/actress as baby Hope (photo at the top)

*Young Francesca Capaldi* as young Mercy ( season 4 of the originals )

Older Francesca Capaldi as teenager Mercy

Name: Mercy Nikkol Mikealson

Mercy name was chosen the same way Hopes was. when Elijah said these babies are going to be the Hope and Mercy of this family. that is how Mercy first name was picked.

her middle name is combined of the first three latter of her dads name and her Uncle Kol's name. they named her after Kol since he was dead at the time of her birth and to honour him with it . so that is how her middle name was picked.

her last name is the same as her dads.

( in case anybody is wondering Baby A is Hope and Baby B is Mercy. Hope is older by 3 ish minutes)
########################################################################

both Hope and Mercy are tribrieds.

Mercy is more of a daddy girl then Hope is

Hope is littlest wolf while Mercy is tiniest wolf

so since Hope and Mercy are twin Dahlia will be going after both of them because Mikealson twin witches are always stronger together.

Hope favorite toy is a stuffed bunny. while Mercy favorite toy is a stuffed wolf.

Hope has a neckless that says littlest wolf. while Mercy has a neckless that says tiniest wolf .

#######################################################################

An

I know this isn't much but I hope you like it so far.

*= when I say young Francesca Capaldi I mean like when she was on dog with a blog little. And when I say older her I mean like the photo of her on my cover for this book.

Thanks for reading