Really? Jungsan was confused. He wanted to ask why, but when he saw Jeon Jungkook behind Xie Lisa, he immediately called him "Daddy" with a smile.

This "father..." Just as he finished speaking, he stopped. It was because the expression on Jeon Jungkook's face wasn't good.

Jungsan hugged Xie Lisa even more tightly and asked fearfully, "Is Daddy angry?"

Xie Lisa said: "It's fine, don't worry about him."

Jungkook pursed her lips. Being ignored by her, her resentment for not being able to eat enough in the morning became even worse.

If it wasn't for Jungsan disturbing them, the two of them could have been bored to the point where it was late in the morning. In the past few years, Xie Lisa had grown even more plentiful, mainly on his chest and buttocks. His body that had given birth to a child was tender and soft, he loved it so much that he would often eat it multiple times a night.

Jungkook was now living his own life, free and unfettered. He did not even need to go to the imperial court for a few days, and every month he would receive his official salary. With nothing to do, he spent all his energy on tormenting Xie Lisa. Sometimes, she would be so angry that he would be forced to sleep in the study room at night, while she would hug her son and daughter and sleep together. Jungkook had thought that ever since he had a child, Xie Lisa's heart would no longer be with him, and seeing that, he became even more jealous. However, it was not good to vent his anger on the children, so he could only silently hold it in in, and hold it in until his face turned black.

Jungsan blinked his watery eyes, released Xie Lisa, walked up to Jungkook and grabbed the jade pendant on his waist, raised his head and said: "Daddy, don't be angry, I'm not taking the wooden sword anymore."

Jungkook bent over and hugged him, "You want this wooden sword?"

He nodded, "Daddy, do you want to give it to me?"

"Why did you take the wooden sword?"

He looked determined. "I want to fight Jeon Song!"

He dared to steal his sister? He must be tired of living!

Jungkook patted his head, looked at Xie Lisa, then looked at Jungsan, "I'll give you two wooden swords, you guys go play in backyard, and don't come back until you can determine the victor, alright?"

His eyes lit up. "Really?"

Jungkook nodded, "It's true."

Xie Lisa disagreed, "They will be injured! How can you teach a child that way? "

Seeing Jungkook teaching the child to the wet nurse and even taking out two wooden swords from the study room to give to him, Xie Lisa was immediately enraged, she shouted "Jungsan" and was about to chase him. Jungsan carried the two wooden swords and ran away quickly, leaving Xie Lisa behind.

Xie Lisa was so angry that he almost died, as she continued to punch and hit Jungkook, "Quickly go and catch him and bring him back!"

With great difficulty, Jungkook sent the child away. At the moment, he was wearing a relaxed and relaxed body, which no one could disturb, "With mother here, everything will be fine."

Xie Lisa disagreed, "What if something happens? Who can say for sure? "

In the end, it was only because Xie Lisa threatened to not chase after Jungsan and never let him get close to her that he reluctantly agreed. In the end, he even shamelessly pointed at his own face and said, "Kiss me."

Xie Lisa cursed him in her heart. He was so old and still liked to play such tricks. Inwardly unwilling, she still tiptoed and pecked him on the cheek, "Is it okay?"