"Oh hey sweetheart, you're awake . . look who's here to visit. ."

The other woman waved at the curious boy before she carefully placed her baby beside the said baby.

"Ah, I see Jongseong is a big baby . . "the unknown woman said with a sad smile on her face.

"Cheer up, I'm sure Sunghoon will grow up stronger. Maybe he just wants to take his time. . . look at them, I bet they'll be best buddies in the future" Jongseong's mom stated as the two woman just watched in awe as baby Jongseong just looked around without any idea what's going on. He just relies on sound because he still cannot see.

Baby Sunghoon has the cutest smile as he gently caresses his younger cousin's soft cheek and soft giggles left his lips.

The a voice calling their moms was heard making the two woman walk away. The video only focuses on the crib this time and something weird happened as the video progressed.

A loud bang was heard followed by screams and yells to 'get the babies'.

A man I recognized to be Park Sooho suddenly showed up and pick on of the babies up before another man whom I don't see the face entered and pick the other baby up abd that's when the video ends.

It seems that both babies were rescued from the explosion but the man who grabbed the baby after Sooho is clearly not Lee Jongsuk.

After the video, I immediately clicked on the third one and it is another video of two people talking.

"Did you make sure your work is clean?" -1

"Of course . . . the investigation will find the cause of death is suffocation due to inhaling harmful chemicals from the explosion of the gas tank from the kitchen" - 2

"Ok here's your pay and I don't want to see you here again. . . if my brother and his family will be found dead, I will have my way. The opportunity I should have in the first place. .  " -1

"But what about his wife and son, you're really going to finish them with your brother? I mean, they're innocent tho, plus your nephew is literally two months old. . " -2

"Who cares? They didnt care about me after all. My dad always adores my illegitimate older brother and now that we both have a child, why should I be the only one cursed? I grew up with no one caring about me. And look, I even had a son first even if his mother is someone I never really loved but I have to. My son was born first this time but then, why is he so weak huh? It is clear that I am cursed so why would I let that bastard have his way? Why is his son like that? Why is his son healthy while my son is so weak? Why?! Now tell me, should I really have to do this? I say yes. This is my chance to finally rule over my brother and I'm taking it. . " -1

"Alright. . I took the first flight to the Philippines tomorrow. No one will suspect me there. This is our last transaction" -2

"Oh it will be. My brother will die in my hands. . and so are you"

The first man who is Park Sooho then brought out a gun with a silencer and shot the man from the back with a pleasant look on his face.

"No one will know I kill my brother not even one soul"

Ok so far so good. I have unveiled an evidence to support my claim that he did kill his brother. However, it is still our job to realize the identity of the babies.

So on the fourth video, it is Lee Seungyun. Seeing his face alive and not on the photo makes me glance at a teary Heeseung. He never really did have a proper memory with his father all because of this mess his father unfortunately got tangled in.

"So . . I left the baby at the Love House orphanage and I hope he is safe. I couldn't write this because I am afraid that I cannot fully trust those people. But after Lee Jongsuk was murdered with his wife, a baby was also found in the crime scene. The truth is, no baby was ever found and Sooho bribed the police investigators who went to the crime scene to reveal to the world that a baby or Park Jongseong was also burnt and they cannot show him on camera. Sooho made it look like no one survived to secure his place in the company. Because he knew that Jongsuk's son will soon grow up and take over so he made this story to secure his position. Then when he realized his nephew was still alive, he searched but cannot come to a result. I know I will be killed one day because he knew I know something but justice will be served in the right time. Heeseung, my first born, I'm sorry I couldn't be with you and chose to be in this mess. You will now loose your father but I promise you, I did it for the good. Don't be mad after you find out about my death ok? I also know it is impossible but I do hope you will cross paths with Jongseong someday . . ah what am I even saying? Also, be a nice big brother to Jaeyun ok? I trust you on that ace boy. So yeah, that could be it."

The next thing I know I'm loading bullets in my gun and unconsciously, I know my face is scary as the look they gave me is also making me feel nice. They're scared.

I now put two on two together and now I can say, Park Sooho has been searching for his nephew and unknown to him, he's been raising that kid in a loving and luxurious home, showering him with lots and lots of money, well that's what his life should he right?

"Jay, what are you going to do?"

"Sunghoon, what do you say again about your dad's son?"

"Uhm, Dad said he had a birthmark I think on his left side of his back. My mom already knew I am not her son before dad found out. That's the reason she left dad when I was like six. . . mom couldn't take it anymore as she is breaking apart at the knowledge that she's taking Care of someone not hers and her son is missing somewhere"

"Yeah and Seungyun saved, no it is Sooho who saved the wrong baby . . I now see it, the worst thing that could ever happen. I hate that I open all the evidences because it just slapped me in the face that I am a son of a criminal. Sunghoon, could you still not see that? . . ."

"I see it. . . and the fact that being with you for a short time is enough for me to see your resemblance with my mom in your physical appearance and my dad in your characteristics. . ."

"Yeah . . it is amazing how both father and son turned out to be monsters. . now let us make these monsters face shall we?"

"Jay, won't you tell him first?"

"Tell him what? Hey father I wanna kill you so bad. . ."

"Jay, I know I must not interfere but read Hena's letter again before doing anything"

_____________

The Value of Tears (En- JayWon) ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें