2.5 The Shades Of Love

PS: Continuation of the last one.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I am sorry na yaar Sanjuu!!!" screamed Siddharth panting, as he was running after Sanjana who was taking rounds in the ground.

While Sanjana was still furious as she said, "Hum tumhari baaton mein na aayenge Chirkut!"

Whereas Siddharth who was still behind her yelled, still trying to match up with her speed, "Arey, lekin yeh toh jaan lo ki yeh kyun kiya!"

And, he was ignored yet again by her, Siddharth was about to scream again as his leg slipped, making him fall hard on the ground as a painful scream escaped his lips, "Ouch!"

While Sanjana instantly stopped on hearing his scream, as she turned behind to find him sitting on the ground, holding his left elbow which got a slight scratch due to the pebbles, as she ran upto him and went on her eyes, as she questioned taking his elbow in her hand, "Je kya? Zaada toh na lagi na? Dard ho rha hogo na? Humari hi galti hai, yoon bhagna hi na chahiye tha..."

"Areyy! Shaant Sanju! Shaant! Bas thoda sa hi toh laga hai...." said Siddharth in an attempt to calm Sanjana who was busy examining his wound and here Siddharth decided to take the chance as he said pleadingly, "Sanju, please suno na.."

Sanjana hummed in response as Siddharth took a deep breath, and took her hands in his, startling Sanjana for a moment, as he spoke up calmly, "Sanju, main jaanta hoon ki tum aur Dole Shole bro, mere aur Monu ke liye worried ho. But Sanju, agr hum nahi gye toh aur badi problem hosakti hai..."

Sanjana was listening to Siddharth keenly, as she raised her eyebrows at his last sentence to which Siddharth nodded and continued, "Agr main aur Monu nahi gye, toh Daddy G aur Walnut Parakram ki image kharab krne ka try krsakte hain, specially tumhari, Faizi bro, and Karan bro ki infact even Koel because Batra Sir ne unhe zaroor btaya hoga ki hum 6 kitne close hain..."

Sanjana was lost thinking, as Siddharth said convincingly, "Aur acha hai na Sanju, ek week ke liye main aur Monu nahi rahenge toh atleast chances hain ki yeh topic vahin khatam ho jaye... Right?"

Sanjana this time nodded her head understanding their view, making Siddharth smiled widely as Sanjana interrupted, "Thik hai, lekin agr kuch bhi hogo toh tum dono hume btaoge!"

"Haan Sanju, bta denge! Promise!" said Siddharth affirmatively.

Sanjana smiled as she helped Siddharth in getting up, and took him to the dispensary for getting the wound bandaged, as Siddharth smiled at his accomplishment of pacifying his Miss Tod Fod.

While on the other hand, Karan was hugging a tree as Monami came from behind and said, "Tree ko hug krne se better hai, mujhe hug krlo?"

Hearing this, Karan instantly opened his eyes as he cross questioned, "Aap flirt kr rhi hain Rani Sahiba..."

"Baat toh tum kr nahi rhe toh socha kyun na main hi flirt krlon." said Monami, to which Karan bit back his smile.

But then the recent incidents of the day flashed in his mind as he was back in his Khadoos mode, and separating himself from the tree, he was about to go away, when Monami held his hand and pulled him towards her.

"Arey, baat toh sunlo na Khadoos Shergill! Pleaseee!!" Monami whined like a child.

And there, Special Agent Karan Shergill melted at her cuteness as he spoke up, giving up, "Fine. Bolo..."