2.3 The Shades Of Love

PS: Continuation of the last one.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Koel and Faizi stood at the terrace, while the cold winds were blowing, as Koel had wrapped her arm around Faizi's as they were looking at the sky filled with shining stars.

Koel was looking at the sky as she questioned being concerned, "Faizi, mujhe Monami aur Sid ke liye darr lag rha hai... I mean, yeh academy un dono ka sapna hai..."

While Faizi looked at Koel as he confessed, "Jaante hain Koel, aur hum puri koshish krenge ki unka yeh sapna kabhi na toote. Lekin filal hume chinta es baat ki hai ki Sanju aur Janaab ji ka kya hoga?"

"Unhe kya hoga Faizi?" questioned a confused Koel.

Faizi looked back at the dark sky as he said, "Sanju Sid se aur Karan Monami se pyaar krte hain. Lekin hume ab yeh darr lag rha hai ki agr unhone der krdi toh kya hoga?"

"Jaanti hoon Faizi. Aaj pura din unki aankhon mein fikar dekhi hai maine Monami aur Sid ke liye. Bas, yahi wish hai ki Sid aur Monami Parakram choden usse pehle unhe apna pyaar realise ho jaye...." said Koel, how much she wished that Karan and Sanjana realise their live for Monami and Siddharth respectively.

Faizi squeezed Koel's hand, as she wiped the alone tear which threatened to fall down from her eyes which didn't go unnoticed by Faizi, as he pulled her into his warm embrace, as Koel wrapped her hands around his back, as her head rested on his shoulder.

Their hug was filled will concern, assurance and love as Faizi assured, "Aisa hi hoga Koel."

Koel nodded as she tightened her grip, her eyes closed while Faizi closed his eyes well, they wanted to live in the moment, not the past or their future.

While, on the other hand, Siddharth was watching Sanjana eat Pani Puri, which was a pure bliss to him. Nothing else mattered, as the stress and mental trauma he was facing all day long was fading away seeing his beloved carefree.

Undoubtedly, some part of him was worried for his bestfriend, but he knew that she is with his Dole Shole Bro and she will be alright with him just like he is with his Miss Tod Fod.

While his trance of thoughts were broken as Sanjana stuffed a Pani Puri in his mouth, to which Siddharth gulped it down with difficulty finding it extremely spicy as he said coughing, fanning his mouth like a child, "Pani... Pani! Bohot teekha hai!"

Sanjana instantly grabbed a glass of water and made him drink it, while patted his back lightly when he stopped coughing.

As Sanjana questioned him bein concerned, "Tu thik hogo?"

Siddharth nodded his head when suddenly he got engrossed in his own thoughts which didn't go unnoticed by Sanjana as she placed her palm on his shoulder and questioned, "Kya soch raho hai Chirkut?"

"Sanju, voh academy Monu ka sapna hai. Usne vahaan tak jaane ke liye bohot mehnat ki hai, usne pehli baar apne Papa ke against stand liye hai. Aur Monu apne dreams se bohot pyaar krti hai, and uske andar apne dreams ko achieve krne ka passion, determination and voh capability hai lekin..." said Siddharth as he paused.

While Sanjana was hearing intently to him, and when he paused she questioned, "Lekin kya?"

Siddharth took a deep breath as s
he continued, "I fear ki kahin uska sapna na tut jaaye. Sanju, main sab kuch bardaash kr sakta hoon but Monu ke dreams break hote nahi dekh sakta, she will breakdown Sanju.... Voh tut jaayegi.."