0.Prologue.

Nair's features were distorted by pain as his body began dissolving. Yet those piercing golden eyes glared up at Pye with such frightening hatred, the latter broke his gaze and looked down. Down at his hand, which were buried deep in Nair's stomach.

"I did this for us, brother!" Nair hissed, his voice strained.

Pye shut his eyes tightly, willing himself not to listen and focus on the decoding instead. He flinched when he felt a shaking hand by the side of his head, but he didn't do anything as he knew Nair no longer had the strength to overpower him.

"At least look at me as you kill your only family."

Pye's eyes flew open at those words. He owed his brother at least that much.

"We could have brought peace to this world... We could have lived, instead of simply existed... T-together... we could have won!"

The tears couldn't be stopped anymore as Pye stared at Nair. He couldn't say anything, not against the truth in those words.

"Why did you leave me..?" Nair whispered softly. His body translucent now as the last of his being was broken down and absorbed.

Again Pye couldn't find an answer to that question. He could only watch wordlessly as Nair's body finally shattered.

I curse you Pye. For the rest of your eternity.

The wind gently blew around Pye as he stared down at his bloody hands. His brother's last words ringing in his ears.