Epilogue

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this story...let's continue with the epilogue of the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
LEAP OF 7 YEARS....
Being with family, time passes in a jiffy...7 years passed by...kaira nd kritika had grown up to cute little girls...they were 7 years old nd were studying in 2nd standard
...They both had a very strong bonding with kartik...they were totally papa's pampered babies, but had manners nd discipline too as taught by naira...Keerti nd naksh were proud parents of a cute little boy, krish...he was 3 months younger than kaira nd kritika, so they studied in the same standard...Bhabhimaa had died 2 years ago and dadaji, choti dadi had shifted to their village... Naitik stayed with kartik, naira, keerti, naksh and his grandchildren only...he insisted to go, but naira didn't wanted him to go away from her...

The scene starts from a beautiful morning...naira was in the kitchen preparing breakfast nd packing lunch boxes for the kids, while kartik was making kaira nd kritika ready...Keerti was making krish ready, while naksh was packing his school bag...Naitik came out of his room and saw naira working in the kitchen...

NAITIK:(coming to her) good morning princess...(hugging her)

NAIRA:(hugging him more tightly) good morning papa...aap betho, mein aapke liye chai le kr aati hu...

NAITIK:(smiling) Nhi...aaj mera boht mnn h tumhare liye kuch bnane ka...toh mein apni princess ke liye pancakes bna rha hu...aur aaj tum nhi rokk skti..plss..

Naira nodded and they both completed their cooking and set the breakfast on the table...naira went to call kaira and kritika... she saw both of them sitting in his lap, hugging him...she adored them and took off evil eyes from them...

KAIRA:(making a cute pout to melt kartik) Papa...aaj humei school nhi jaana plss...hum dono ko aapke sath time spend krna h plss...

KRITIKA:(kissing his cheeks) yes papa...plss maan jao naa...hum naa bahr ghumne chlenge..plss papa..

Naira knew kartik couldn't deny both of them...before he could say anything, naira interrupted in between...

NAIRA:(sternly) school toh aap dono ko jaana pdega...chlo get up both of u...no excuses now..

KAIRA:(looking at kartik) Papa plss naa...aap mumma ko bolo naa..one day nhi jayenge toh kya ho jayega...plss..

KRITIKA:(looking at naira) mumma plss naa...only one day..
Vrna hum aapse baat nhi krenge aur papa bhi nhi krenge...(getting angry)

NAIRA:(strictly) kaira kritika aap dono ko kitni baar kehna pdega... no means no...abhi jaldi se breakfast kro, fir school bhi jaana h...no further excuses now...

They both made a crying face and went out sadly with their school bags...kartik didn't liked his princesses to be sad...he too went out, without talking to naira...she sighed and served them breakfast
...keerti and naksh noticed that kaira nd kritika were not talking to naira...They had breakfast and kartik left to drop them to school...The whole day, naira tried to talk to kartik, kaira nd kritika but they ignored her...she knew somewhere she's at fault...she should hv handled them with love rather than scolding them...kartik was angry with her as he thought she's more than hard on the kids...At night, naira saw kaira nd kritika sleeping with kartik today so she changed her clothes nd laid on the couch, turning to the other side...

KAIRA:(saw naira's body shaking a bit) papa...mumma ro rhi h kya..

Kartik looked in her direction and saw naira...he understood that she's crying as they ignored her for the whole day...

KARTIK:(to Kaira nd kritika) bss boht ho gya beta...ab mumma ko avoid nhi krna chahiye humei...vo toh aap dono se kitna pyar krti h naa...aapki kitni care krti h..agr kbhi unhone scold kr diya toh aapko bura nhi maan na chahiye naa...hum teeno ek team mei aa jaate h aur mumma hmesha akeli rhe jaati h...(realising his own mistake too)

KRITIKA:(to kaira) chal kaira... hum mumma ko sorry bol ke huggy kr dete h...phir vo nhi royengi..hnaa papa..

Kartik nodded and they both went to naira, jumping over her...naira carefully turned straight and hugged them tightly as they laid on her...she smiled as they wiped her tears and kissed her cheeks...

KAIRA:(snuggling into her chest) we r sorry mumma...abse hum dono aapki saari baat manenge aur good girls bnenge...

NAIRA:(kissing both of their foreheads) Nhi baby...aap dono toh phle se hi good girls ho...I m sorry...mene aapko gussa kiya naa, pr mumma sachi mei aapse boht pyar krti h beta..i love u both
..aap toh mumma ki jaan ho...
(Caressing their hair)

KAIRA ND KRITIKA:(together kissing her cheeks) we love u too mumma...u r the best...

Naira smiled at them and got up... she took them to the bed, while kartik sat on his knees in front of naira, holding his ears...

KARTIK:(feeling guilty) I m sorry jaan...mujhe toh tumhari baat smjhni chahiye thi, pr mene bhi tumhe ignore kiya...I m sorry..

Naira smiled with tears in her eyes...she made him stand and hugged him, crying silently...kaira nd kritika too joined the hug, standing on the bed near them...
Kartik kissed naira's forehead, wiping her tears...naira smiled nd they shared a family hug...

KRITIKA:(smiling) mumma aaj hum teeno papa ko huggy krke soyenge...

Naira nodded and kartik smiled feeling blessed to have these angels in his life...he laid on the bed, opening his arms...kaira nd kritika hugged him from one side while naira hugged him from the other, snuggling into him...

KARTIK:(after kaira nd kritika slept) Naira...I love u baby...I love u the most mera bachaa..(pecking her lips)

NAIRA:(caressing his face) I love u too kartik...bss ab ese hi hmesha tumhari baahon mei rhna h...I feel peace in ur arms...(snuggling into him)

They lived happily forever...
THE END......
___________________________________
Finally, this story is completed guys...I thought to post it altogether as it's a short story... hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...I'll start up a new story soon if possible...till then, stay tuned for my other ongoing stories...

#kaira
#shivin