69. Temporary only

Mulai dari awal

Now Can was fuming with rage and grabbed the man by his chin and squeezed it hard with his long fingers. The man moaned and Sanem tried to calm Can down.

"Can...please, let him be. For sure he'll tell us, won't you, Mister...?" She gazed at him and met his snake eyes for a moment. He wasn't bad looking and he was quite tall with a muscular body, but those eyes...to Sanem they were snake eyes, eyes you shouldn't trust, ever. She shuddered a bit.

"Her name, dickhead." Can hadn't let go of him yet and Sanem presumed he wouldn't, not until he'd got the answer he waited for.

"Di...Dilemma. I don't know her surname, but she's italian, a blond bitch and very fuckable, you know, she let me do all I..." He got interrupted by Can.

"Shut the fuck up! We're not interested in any disgusting details!"

He pushed the guy and let go of his face. He breathed heavily and turned towards Sanem. Then he got his black eyes back on the asshole.

"If you still want to work here and if you don't want to have any further problems with me, then you better do what I'm about to tell you, okey?"

**********

He just knew it. Something was going on, something was wrong with his babe. The last week she had been slightly...different, maybe tired, or...not the normal and happy Sanem. He loved her more than ever and he suffered as she kept telling him she was 'just fine'. He hated those two words already, 'just fine', and really wanted to know what the hell was going on with her, but...he definitely didn't want to cause even more worries right now; it was enough with the shooting, which was going great, and the...threat from that italian bitch.

He sighed and gritted his teeth when he thought about that disgusting and cheap slut

He sighed and gritted his teeth when he thought about that disgusting and cheap slut. What had happened in Milan could be overseen as a...mistake from her side, but this..? He had already been in touch with Metin about it; his friend had got very upset but had promised to wait for further instructions from Can. Can wanted to end this terrible topic as soon as possible, but he asked Metin for some time to think about what to do. He wasn't going to let her, or anyone else, ruin his and Sanem's life, their future, that was for sure.

It was already after midnight and the moonlight fell in over the bed and made it possible for him to watch her, so beautiful and in peace. She was asleep with that almost smile on her face, and he suddenly felt how his chest shrank, due to his aching and growing heart; his love for her was about to make him burst. He couldn't hold back his tears and he let them run, why not? He needed to let his worry out somehow, he needed to release it to be able to go on. He hated when he didn't feel 'in charge' of their life, nor her well-being; she was his responsability and he felt like he did not fulfill his duty as her husband at all.
She moved a bit and he could hear her mumble. He halted his sobs and kept his breath. She called out his name a couple of times and got a wrinkle between her eyes. He dried his tears, shushed her and quickly laid down behind her on the bed. He pressed her petite body against him and cuddled with her. He put some small kisses on her neck and he smiled when he heard her moan. So sensitive and so sensual even in her sleep..! He sighed quietly, put his big hand on her warm belly and nuzzled up with his face in her hair. Back in heaven. Five minutes later he was asleep.