25. Burnt bacon & praised squids

She didn't know it yet, but this Wednesday was going to be buzy. She woke up to the smell of bacon and got out of bed. She found Can's boxers at the end of the bed and put them on her otherwise naked body. A quicky in the bathroom and then she was off to the kitchen. She stopped when she saw him in a pair of pink soft pants, her pink soft pants, that reached him half way down his calves. How sweet and sexy could this man be, at...she glanced at the clock on the wall...8.30 in the morning? Very sexy, she could tell. He was frying the bacon and she could see he had made scrambled eggs as well. Gosh, that was typical hotel breakfast she thought, and felt how her taste buds were watered. She loved hotel breakfasts! She could also see he had a glass of çay on the counter and she cleared her throat to let him know she was there. He turned around when he heard her, getting a big grin on his face when he saw her standing there. When he took her in and realized she was standing there with her tits in the air and looked like Zeus' younger sister...he lost the grin on his face but gained a hard on in his pants. Her pants.

"Good morning, sevgilim" he said. "You look very...appetizing, tempting, this morning", he finished and couldn't stop staring at her. "Are you hungry? I'm making us eggs and bacon."

He got a questioning face on and tried to hide his arousement away. She locked her gazing eyes with his.

"Yes, I love bacon and scrambled eggs in the morning, but I miss the sausage

"Yes, I love bacon and scrambled eggs in the morning, but I miss the sausage. It won't do without the sausage. And the sauce."

She was horny as hell already and kept her gaze on him. "Is there any sausage for me..?" she whispered when she slowly moved towards him. He panted when she put her hand on the outside of his pants, her pink pants. She moaned when she felt how hard he was.

"Well well well, I think I just found my sausage!"she mumbled but got a huge smile on her face for a moment when she pressed and moved the palm of her hand towards his hard on.

"Can...feed me some sausage, please", she whispered meanwhile she got her hands and mouth all over him. Smooth and warm skin was what she found everywhere over his tensed muscles. This was going to be quick, so she pulled his pants down in one go, grabbed him and got his big hard on in her mouth. He gasped in surprise and couldn't really understand...one minute ago he was frying bacon for breakfast and now he was on his way to heaven. He closed his eyes to savor her mouth around his dick but got interrupted by her.

"Can...I want you to bend me over upon this countertop, I want you to take me hard and I want you to come as soon as you feel that you can't avoid it, ok? Do not mind if I come or not, because if I don't...I will, but later. Just make sure you'll tell me when you're about to come."

With that she grabbed his face with her hands and kissed him in a feverous way and got him breathless. He turned her around and pushed her towards the kitchen island, pressing her upper body down with one hand and with the other he pulled down his boxers from her hips, put his dick at the entrance of her sex and thrusted himself into her. He groaned out loudly and halted inside her for a moment. He could hear her harsh breath and even feel it with the hand he still had on her back. Then he put both his hands on her hips and started to pump his rock hard dick into her and made her whine by his rough movements. But that's what she asked for and he enjoyed satisfying her sexual wishes. Even if they had made such a breathtaking love last night, he was ready to come again, but he wanted to last longer as he wanted her to come, too. Now, again, her wish was his law, so after he watched himself disappear into her so wet and tight sex for a few minutes, pumping her full of him and hearing her whimp his name with each thrust, he could feel how he got closer.