ᔕᗴᐯᗴᑎTY-ᗴIᘜᕼT | 78

ابدأ من البداية

"I think my kitten likes to watch other people play. Is that why you like to watch Lola and AJ or Lola to watch you and him? That will never happen between us. You see the problem that caused...."

"I was obsessed with AJ and trust me I don't want it to happen again. I do like to watch others though. Maybe we can go back to the club. If it's okay with you?" She spoke softly. Ian smiled nodding as he touched her belly gently before kissing her forehead.

"I wouldn't say that I would mind. Though I have to say I think you and I made a baby last night but only time can tell that. What do you think?" He said as his front door opened.

"IAN WHERE IS THAT NO FUCKING GOOD BROTHER OF YOURS! HE FUCKING LIED TO OUR CHILD ONCE AGAIN!" Nadia yelled coming in with her son behind her and her daughter resting on her baby bump.

"Día, I am not my brother's keeper. He is somewhere around being Caleb or whatever the other name he goes by. Shit, I don't know. I will call him, but do you need to be holding Reagan's big ass when you are five months pregnant?"

"Ian she is only two and she isn't that heavy, but here take your niece. Oh, hi Ella... did I fuck up something?" Nadia said. Ella smiled shaking her head no as she watched Ian play and talked to his niece. "He is good with her. With his own children too when Tara isn't being a bitch and keeping him from them. If you two have a baby Ian will be a good dad, better than his brother. If I was evil as hell and you weren't with him. I would take the brother no matter how crazy he was." Nadia spoke making Ella smile.

"I don't think you two would have worked."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because both you and Ian are wild cards and two wild cards do not mix. You would have killed one another." Ella laughed making Nadia. "The very reason you and Elijah cannot stand another but have a child one the way. I have to ask though. What in the hell do you see in DJ? He is weird." Ella said.

"Weird but sweet. Elijah is a total jackass. It's imprinted in his brain. I don't understand how Zakiya wants him, but if that what's makes her happy. I say go at it. I'm happy for the two... Elijah deserves that after what his wife put him through."

"Right and I'm hoping that Riley and Xerxes get right. In the little time that I have known them, I have never seen the two of them fight as much as did over the past few months. Then that sex tape. It ruin Riley, but it was nice to see them together last night and it surprise a lot of people at the club." Ella said while Nadia nodded and laughed as she listened to Ian cursing out his brother.

" Ella said while Nadia nodded and laughed as she listened to Ian cursing out his brother

"Emmanuel I feel that we are getting fooled." Zade broke the silence between the two. Emmanuel only hummed in response as he rubbed his temples. What in the hell was Xerxes doing? The boy moved the gala back yet another two months just to announce that his divorce was final.

"I think our little Don doesn't want the world or the other mafias to see him at his worse. His queen has hurt him, and he is soaking in his misery. Maybe we should strike. I know our way around the security there, but missiles would be our best bet at this time."