𝑨 𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖- 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒍𝒆

**Y/N's POV**

**Y/N's POV**

Life has a funny way of working sometimes. When you least expect it everything could change in the blink of an eye. I was about to graduate from high school and was trying to figure out what my next step would be. I was one of the most sought-after softball players after winning Gatorade's national player of the year all four years of high school.

I had every major D1 college trying to recruit me to play softball for them but today I held a press conference and let the people know I was officially committing to the University of Oregon to suit up in that yellow and green.

I made sure I had the best relationship possible with my family which consisted of my parents Carissa and Declan and my two twin sisters Ava and Mia who were eight years old.

My parents were high school sweethearts and had me in their junior year of high school. My mom was a doctor and my dad was a lawyer which afforded me a life I never took for granted.

Because of them and what they've been able to accomplish in their young lives it only made me do my best in all aspects because I knew if they could do it so could I. They encouraged me and supported me in everything I wanted to do.

My little sisters Ava and Mia were honestly the light of our lives from the minute my parents told me they were expecting I couldn't wait to be a big sister. Sure being an only child had its perks but it got lonely and seeing my cousins with their siblings only made me want to experience that for myself.

It was safe to say from the minute they were born they had me wrapped around their little fingers. I would do anything for them and it was important to me that I had the best relationship possible with them too. Even with our age difference, I'd made sure I spent quality time with them. One of our favorite pastimes was getting food and watching movies.

My friends decided to take me out to celebrate my commitment to Oregon and I was looking forward to it. Even though I was so dedicated to my studies and sports my parents made sure to remind me that it was alright to take some time for myself and have some fun.

They wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out on the things they didn't get to do since they were parents at such a young age.

"Make sure to check in with us through the night Y/NN and remember helmet on before you go to war. We don't need little mini Y/N's running around the house, we're too young to be grandparents." My dad says as I'm letting my family know I'm leaving for the evening.

I chuckle at my dad's remark and shake my head "don't worry dad that's not even on my mind right now I'm focused on the last few weeks of school and then it's all about getting ready for Oregon." I reply honestly.