_+*Love and Romace*+_

(Yuri POV)

It's any other normal school day. I woke up a while ago, Monika is still sleeping in my room. I decided to make her some breakfast.

Just some simple Waffles and bacon, I also decide to throw some tea in there. After everything is ready, I carefully place her plate, cup and utensils on a tray and carry it upstairs.

I walk into my room to see Monika comfortably sleeping, mumbling slightly while smiling.

I don't want to wake her up, she looks so peaceful...But, I'm gonna have to if we want to get to school on time..

I place the tray onto my night stand, then gently shake Monika's shoulder.

"Monika sweetie, it's time to wake up. I made you breakfast." I smile as her eyes flutter open.

I grab the tray and bring it over to her. Monika repositions herself to be sitting up.

"Oh Yuri...you didn't have to.." Monika yawns and rubs her eyes.

"Well, I wanted you to have a good breakfast, Moni." I kiss her cheek then turn the T.V on.

I grab my uniform and head into the bathroom, making sure I close the door behind me.

---

I'm all dressed and ready for School. We have about ten minutes before we need to head out. Monika has been upstairs for a while, I wonder if she's okay...

I go to check on Monika, she's looking in the mirror with a pouty look on. She looks over at me.

"I don't wanna do my ponytaillllll!" She drags out tail. "Yuri, will you do my ponytail for me?"

"Of course Monika." I smile warmly at her.

I sit on my bed and motion her to sit on my lap. Monika hands me the brush and sits down. I softly run the brush through her soft hair.

I look in the mirror, Monika's eyes are closed and she's smiling warmly. I blush and continue to brush her hair out.

After a few minutes, I had gotten all the small nots out. I grab Monika's bow and tie it into her hair. She turns her head and gives me a peck on the lips.

"Thanks Yuri, your the best~!" Monika gets off my lap and offers her hand to me. I grab it and we both head downstairs.

---

Monika and I are making our daily commute to school. People are chatting with there friends or significant other.

"Hey look! Everyone look at those Lesbian weirdos!" I guy shouts then snickers, getting disproved noises for lots of people.

Monika simply smiles and says, "Wait here, I'll be right back, okay?"

I nod, Monika walks towards the guy.

(Monika POV)

I tap this guy on the shoulder. He turns his head.

"What the hell do you want?" He groans.

"If you could be so kind to shut the fuck up, I would appreciate it." I glare at him.

He just laughs. "What are you gonna do about it, Miss Popular?"

I stand there, staying idle.

"You know what? Forget the kindly part." I kick him down and press my foot against his chest.