You know what? I don't want to know.

" Ok, I'm going to throw the bouquet."i go on the outside dancing floor." All the single ladies come here! "

I see my cousin Petunia running like mad to get here first. I see her boyfriend Mark drinking another glass of wine. But you know what i don't see here ? Natasha!

I see her staying at a table  talking with Steve. No.

I throw the bouquet to her.

Steve's Pov

I was talking with Natasha when a bouquet smash her in the face.

"You're next."Pepper said.

" About that....Steve proposed to me. "

Here comes the storm.

" WHAT! "

We are in big trouble.

" Наталья Альяновна Романова! Ты женился, не сказав мне!? (Natalia Alianovna Romanova! You married without telling me!?) "Alexei said.

I don't know what he said, but he used her full name. That's bad.

" На сколько долго?(For how long?)"Yelena asked.

" Um... before you married Alexei? "she smiled sheepishly.

Yelena and the others smiled wickedly.

Oh, no....

" Since we are all at a wedding, you could do it again so we could see. "

" I don't think Pepper would—"

" Go. "

We walk to the stage.

" Hey, Steve remember our little talk from earlier?"

"About vows?"

"Hope you are ready."

I don't think I'm ready.

"Can you hold my hand?"

"Just if you hold mine."

We go on the stage and look at our family and some of Pepper's confused relatives.

Natasha's Pov

"Let's hear the vows!" Clint shouted.

I will kill him.

"Um...."

Think, brain, THINK!

Ok, Natasha, speak from the heart.

"We all are celebrities. I hear people talk about our personal lives, who we date, what we eat, what we do. Everyone says that... the Black Widow is too badass to have a boyfriend like having one is a bad thing. Like a boyfriend makes you weak or less badass. Wrong! Me and my future husband will be both badass, with explosion behind us while we wear sunglasses ! Love is not an weakness, is a power."

Guess that's good enough.

"  After i come out of ice, I always asked myself... why me? Why did i have to wake up in the future where no one knows what a gramophone is and people call me a dorito? But then, when i first saw you... i got my answer. How could i have met you, if  i was in the wrong time? "

Aww.

" Kiss the bride, Capsicle! "

You don't have to say that two times.

****

Natasha's Pov

" Have you seen where did i hide the wine bottles, Stevie? "

" No. But i think we will not need alcohol for 3 years. Alexei and Yelena brought 10 bottles, Tony 20,Flash 10 and Clint 12.We could open a bar."

"This family is for sure alcoholic." we both laugh.

"Have you seen James?"

"I won't tell you. You are playing Hide and seek.That's practically cheating."

"Nat, моя любимая жена(my lovely wife), I am searching for 3 hours! I think i lost the kids."

"Ok, i will help you to find them." I go upstairs.

"Oh, no. I'm totally vulnerable." I hear her movements and in a second i feel her small  hands covering my eyes.

"Small hands! My weaknesses!"

"Yes, Spiderling won! I beat the Black Widow!"

I take my granddaughter in my arms. "Sure thing you did, Mayday. Can you help me find Anna and Ned? Or your cousins? It's time for the egg hunt."

"Yay! The Easter Bunny came!" That makes all the children to come out of their hiding spots and ran outside.

I take a beer and go to Steve. "It was easy to find them."

"You are their favorite grandmother. Of course it's easier for you."

"Wow, mom. This year you really hid the eggs pretty well." Nadenka said.

Fuck! I forgot to hide them!

"Miles, quickly! Become invisible and hide some eggs for me."

"But what about Mike?Our son can become invisible too. What if he sees him? " Gwen said.

"You're right."

"Mommy! Mommy! Look what i found!" James came to Nadenka with a red egg in his hands.

How?

"Sorry I'm late!" Nick came. "I  had some Easter business."

"You saved me, dad." i whisper in his ear.

"Of course, kiddo."

We all go to the table and watch the kids trying to find eggs. It's so peaceful.So perfect. This family, everything.Just perfect.

Can you believe everything started with an wrong number?