It's a family thing

_______________________________________
Gwen:

Hey

Peter

Do you want a ticket to the new Taylor Swift concert?

Peter:

OF COURSE!

Gwen:

I send it on email

Peter :

But I'm grounded. There is no way-

I got an idea. Thanks for the ticket.

_______________________________________

Peter's Pov

Ok, now i have to leave the Tower and meet with Mj at the concert. But how? Mom will know if i sneak out.

Nadenka.

She's like a mini mom. She would know how to escape from the Tower.

I go and knock at her door.

"Come in, Peter!"

It scares me when she does that. How does she know it's me?

"Nadenka, I have a offer for you. I need to meet Mj at a concert, but i am grounded.. well, so are you, but Gwen gave me an idea to not give up on my dreams by giving me a free ticket. It was a sign! So....help me get out without mom observing and the extra ticket is yours. What do you say? "

" Fine. "she took the ticket from my hand." By the way, all the Avengers are going to a very important meeting today. The Tower is empty. "she smiled.

" And the ticket was an extra one. Don't think you did something spectacular. I would have given it to you anyway. "i smile back.

We go downstairs. We see the Avengers ready to leave—wait, where are mom and dad?

" Are mom and dad already in the jet?"

" No. She and Steve got sick. Lucky them. I have to go to Fury's stupid meeting like we hadn't had enough of that! "Uncle Clint said grumpy.

Oh, no. That means they will be at home. I look at Nadenka. She nods, unfazed. How is she calm? The plan is ruined!

" Hey, Peter, can you help me with my homework? "Nadenka said.

What?

She drags me by hand in her room.

" I came up with a new plan. "

Wow. That was fast.

" We will need Miles and Felicia for it. We sneak out through the garbage vent or whatever it's name is. Miles and Felicia will stay in our rooms and act like they are us in case mom and dad came."

"Cool plan. But why do we have to go through the garbage chute!"

"Because we have, princess!" she rolled her eyes.

I call Miles and tell Felicia the plan.

"Ok, your luck I don't like concerts,or else i would feel left out." Felicia said.

"Yeah.." Miles said carrying like 13 boxes of boardgames and Legos.

"Glad you came prepared."

I opem the door and look in the hallway. Nadenka push me and goes in front of me.

"Follow me, rookie." she whispers and walks like  we are not sneaking out. She opens the chute and slides down. Here we gooo!

Disgusting! We landed on some wet food.