Where in the word is Natasha?

Steve's Pov

"I want an arrest order on Matt Murdock immediately!" Fury slaps his fist on the table.

San Francisco, here we come! If that blind man did something to Nat, he won't be only blind.

He won't see me coming.

I stayed to much with Peter.

19 hours ago....

" Peter, breakfast! "I shout,waking Maria, who feel from the couch.

" I hope you did one for me too, after you woke me. "she says.

" I will make one for you too. It's not my fault you dared my girlfriend to a drinking contest last night. Natasha is a professional at drinking. "

" I could have won! Speaking of your girlfriend, where is she? "

" I think she's at the gym. "

"Celebrating the victory?"

"For sure."

I see Peter coming at the table and i put a plate full of pancakes for him.

"Can you call your mother and the others too?"

"Sure."

"Aaaaa! " someone screams. I think it was Clint. Yup, he was. I runs down the stairs shouting <<I'm blind! >>, while Laura follows him.

"You are not blind. You have a paper glued on your face." she takes it from his face.

"Laura, you cured me!" he takes her in his arms and spins.

"Dad, I couldn't find mom, but i found Tony."

"Put him back where you found him."

"Rude, Capsicle. I need cofeeee!" he goes to the coffee pot and drinks directly from it.

"Where's Natasha then?"

"I think i have the answer."Laura says," She went to San Francisco for a week to help an old friend. "

San Francisco? In the middle of the night?

" But my wedding is in two days! "Pepper appears in the room.

" Must be a very special friend. To go in the middle of the night without saying a word.... "Tony starts. Oh, no! I'm not jealous anymore. Nat promised me she loves me and that's enough.I trust her.

Clint is silent. That's never good.

"Clint? What do you know?"

"Don't be upset on me, but... Tony's right about one thing. He is a special friend. Nat has one friend in San Francisco. Her ex, Matt Murdock."

Ex?

Like in ex-boyfriend.

"Oooo! The Romanogers drama is getting good!" Tony shouts and Pepper hits him with a pancake.

"Thanks, Pepper.It's okay to help a friend. "

"In the middle of the night?Without a word? " Maria says. Not she too.