ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

En başından başla

"I don't need you to murder anyone for me, Arlo." Liam tells her.

"Oh. That's disappointing." Charlotte mutters.

"It's happening again. I keep seeing them everywhere." Liam tells her.

"What kind of Ice Cream do you like?" Charlotte asks the beta curiously.

"Any, I don't mind." Liam replies in a shaky tone of voice, making the Lynx frown sadly.

"Unlock your window." Charlotte tells him, quickly ending the call before she quickly stands up, rushing around to grab her things.

"You're leaving?" Stiles asks tiredly, making Charlotte quickly turn to see him looking at her through squinted eyes.

"You're dreaming." Charlotte panics, nodding a little to herself.

"What? No I'm not." Stiles furrows his eyebrows in confusion.

"Yes... you are. Why you dreaming about me, pervert?" Charlotte asks, her nose scrunching in mild disgust.

"You're just a very dream-able person." Stiles hums in reply, his head flopping onto the back of the chair as he starts to fall asleep again.

"I'd allow it if you were more feminine." The Lynx hums.

"I'll ask my dad." Stiles slurs before he falls back to sleep, making Charlotte laugh a little before she leaves the hospital room.

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

Liam jumps in fright when his bedroom window suddenly bursts open, his body only relaxing when Charlotte climbs into the room, holding a full bag of snacks and drinks.

"Okay, so, I went a little overboard with the snacks and stuff-" Charlotte starts, smiling sheepishly as she looks into the bag in her hand.

"A little?" Liam asks with a small smile, instantly feeling much safer with Charlotte around.

"Okay, a lot. Shut the fuck up, you little shit." Charlotte playfully glares at the fifteen year old beta, making Liam laugh.

"I also went back to the loft and got some video games for us to play if you don't wanna go to sleep yet... is this okay with you? Because I can leave-" Charlotte starts, suddenly thinking that Liam only wanted to call her for help.

"No! No, please stay." Liam instantly shakes his head.

"Okay." The Lynx smiles excitedly, setting the bag of stuff down onto Liam's bed.

⭒🐺━━━━━🐺⭒

"Liam! Come on budd-" Dr. Geyer starts as he walks into Liam's room.

He cuts himself off however, when he sees Liam curled into Charlotte's side and Charlotte's arm around Liam, both of them sleeping at the end of Liam's bed.

"Panda's are deadly Russian agents from Tokyo." Charlotte mumbles in her sleep, making Dr. Geyer turn to her in confusion.

"It was Arlo's fault, Scott." Liam suddenly speaks, still fast asleep as he buries himself against Charlotte more.

"Bitch." The Lynx grumbles as she moves a little, making Liam let out a small noise of complaint.

"Guys!" Dr. Geyer raises his voice to try and get the two up.

Only for Charlotte and Liam to stay fast asleep.

"Liam! Charlotte!" Dr. Geyer yells, making Charlotte shoot up.

"The bird was the villain all along-" Charlotte starts before she sees Liam's stepdad in the doorway, his arms folded across his chest and his eyebrows raised in amusement.