Are you falling in love?

Y/N's POV:

I wake up and 7am. I decide to go and make Nat some pancakes as a thank you. I put her an aspirin and glass of water next to her bed for when she wakes up. I then go and make the pancakes.

After making the pancakes I put them on a plate and take them into Nat's room to give to her but only to find her still asleep. I tap her shoulder to gently wake up and she does.

"Morning sleepyhead"

"What time is it?"

"its half past seven"

She sits up and takes the aspirin while thanking me a million times over.

Time: 09:00am

Natasha's POV:

"Hey... y/n, can I ask you something... you don't have to answer if you're not quite ready"

"Um sure yeah go ahead"

"How did you get the bruises?"

I see her leg start to shake a little but she speaks "It's.. um, sorry, it's Tony..." I see tears starting to stream down her face so I pass her a tissue to help clean them up.

"And does anyone else know about this?"

She just shakes her head. I sit closer to her and put my arm around her shoulder. I hope she knows that I'm here for her and that I won't tell anyone until she's ready.

"Shall I grab you a change of clothes and then drop you off at campus?"

"yes please that would be perfect"

I find her some black jeans and one of my many hoodies and leave her to get changed in my room. After a few minutes I ask "Where shall I drop you off?"

"it's gonna have to be Tony's sorry"

"Ok... make sure you call me if you need me"

"I will"

When we are both ready I get us in the car and I drive y/n to Tony's. I instantly regret this but I don't want to be controlling over her... I'm just her professor. She gets out the car and we part ways.

Y/N's POV: TW

I said goodbye to Natasha and slowly walk up to Tony's dorm room. I get there and see he's waiting for me. Shit. He grabs me by the shoulders and pulls me inside.

"Where the fuck were you last night you little slut?"

I can feel the tears forming already "I went to a party and stopped over at a friends I'm really sorry I should have texted you"

He slams me onto the bed, pinning himself on top of me. "Tony stop please"

"These aren't your clothes, who's are they?"

"They're my friend's she let me borrow them"

"I swear to fucking god y/n if you come back like this again I swear I will fucking kill you"

"T-Tony I'm sorry..."

He undresses me.

Natasha's POV:

I head straight to my classroom and set my things up ready for class. I then decide to head to my office. It's a relatively small room but is very closed off. It has a sofa and a desk, and thankfully no windows. I grab a blanket out of  the bottom drawer of my desk and go to sleep for a while.

At 13:00, I get an incoming call from 'дорогой'. I pick up instantly and hear y/n in tears.

"y/n, slow down please I can't tell what you're saying"

"h-he did it again, and h-he kicked me... w-where are you?"

"I'm in my office but where are you, I'll come and get you and you can go back to mine"

"I-I'm outside the library"

"Ok, wait there for me дорогой I'll see you in a minute ok"

I hear a muffled "ok" and put the phone down. I grab my things as quickly as I can and rush to the library. I find y/n leaning against the wall clutching her stomach clearly in pain. I run over to her and hold her in my arms. "I'm going to take you to the hospital y/n, do you have any other classes for today?"

She nods "I have English and obviously Russian"

"Ok, I'll email Mr Barnes and let him know you won't be in class today"

"Thank you"

"Can you walk?"

"Slowly"

We walk very slowly to my car and I get her in the passenger seat before getting in the drivers seat myself. I drive us to the hospital and they send us into a private room.

The doctor does routine tests, takes some blood, and does an ultrasound. y/n suddenly starts to scream in pain. I try and hear what the doctors are saying but all I can gather is "she's bleeding out", "did she know she was pregnant?" and oh... "she's miscarrying"... shit.

A few hours pass, its now 17:00. Y/n is the hospital bed resting and the doctor pulls me out to talk.

"Was Miss Edwards aware of her pregnancy?"

"Not that I know of no"

"Ok... this is a very unfortunate thing that has happened and we suggest that she stays the night. If you are able to get her to a change of clothes that would be great"

"Y-yeah, of course... am I able to stay with her?"

"If the patient wishes for that then yes"

"Ok, thank you"

I head back to the room and tell y/n what's happened. She goes through rolls of tissues and is starting to calm down now. "I'm here for you y/n, just know you're not alone"

"Thank you pro- Nat, it means a lot"

I let her get some rest and quickly head to my apartment and pick up some pyjamas, spare clothes, and snacks for us both then come back to the hospital. I text Steve to tell him I won't be in tomorrow and to ask him to cover my classes. I also call in for y/n too.

Time: 22:00

Y/N's POV:

I try my best to get some sleep but end up just resting my eyes. Natasha is lying next to me, I feel her inching closer to me and honestly, I'm not complaining. She must think I'm asleep because she whispers: "y/n... god, I'm so in love with you... and it pains me that I can't be with you. I'd risk it all for you; my job, my reputation. I just wish you felt the same way. I hope you have a perfect sleep, and that you find people in your life who treat you the way you deserve to be" Holy. Fucking. Shit.

I'm falling in love with you too Natasha... but I don't think I should tell you just yet; I'm supposed to be asleep.