Entry 2

Sloan looked up at his charge as his arm had transformed into a small cannon once more, taking a revenge shot at the Prime but ultimately missing as he was slightly shoved by Arcee; the two-wheeler. Arcee, thinking it was O4CA that did it, shot at him, he was just barely able to get away from the blasts with Sloan in his servo. Sloan's audio receptors rang out as blaster fire was shared between the Decepticons and Autobots, O4CA had made it clear that backup was needed and had connected the warship for more vehicons. The next thing that Sloan knew is that they were on the ground again, driving away from the two-wheeler. “Commander, the warship is sending more troops to the mine, I'll have to deal with Arcee myself.” “Negative, you'll keep moving and loop back around.” “There's no space nor time commander, please, this is a battle that must be fought here and now.” He was right, the only thing ahead was a ditch, O4CA needed to battle here. Sloan gave him the okay and O4CA skidded to a halt so Sloan could get out, without Arcee seeing, Sloan had been thrown to the side as O4CA had flipped his alt-mode and transformed into his bipedal mode and his hands' weapons. Three shots were fired at Arcee that threw her off and sent her flying into a few scrawny trees, knocking them over and scattering them in the process. After the femme had regained and steadied herself O4CA was already charging at her, ready to finish her off. Arcee wasn't planning to go out without a fight on her terms. The femme had rolled out of the way as the mech dove into the plush ground she once was, Dirt and rocks crawling into any open crevice on O4CA’s chassis, those would be difficult to remove later. Arcee was about to fire at the disorientated mech but was halted as Sloan shot at her face, near her optics, nearly blinding her. The femme groaned and fired in the direction Sloan’s shot came from, hitting the ground and kicking the dirt up, and sending the Commanding officer flying. “Sloan!” The mech called as his commander had hit a rather broad tree. The young man held the side of his helm and let out a frustrated and pained groan before looking at his hand, something was incredibly wrong, his left optic wasn't functioning properly nor was his audio receptor. Both were leaking Energon and in low power mode. “Scrap! Systems damaged: optics 34%, audio receptors 22%, Energon leaking internally!”  The commander screeched at his charge. The mech was a bit too busy fending off the femme as she slashed at him with the blades protruding from her forearms. Buzzing, Buzzing was all the bionic heard after seeing a ground bridge open and Knockout emerge from it, throwing around a few snappy remarks and hurrying to aid O4CA. Arcee knew she was outnumbered and underprepared for this, kicking O4CA off her and firing at Knockout, who was more apprehensive about his finish than his spark. Arcee’s optics were dashing around looking for something to aid her in her scrap against the two mecha but instead, they landed on Sloan who, to her, looked like a simple human. She put her fingers up to audio receptors to call for Optimus and inform him about the new piece in play here, Arcee took note of the mechs who were distracted with a squabble of their own and charged over to Sloan, who was far too adrift from anything to noticed he had been lifted off the earth by the wrong bot. The bionic only noticed that something was off when he saw O4CA being pushed around by a yellow and black mech. Not good.