Coincidentally, Xie Hanbin happened to be passing by, but when he saw her looking as though she was about to face a great enemy, he didn't show any emotion on her face, but he was a little puzzled in his heart. Ever since the end of the banquet last time, she had been avoiding him. Was he a ferocious beast? It scared her like this.

In the end, Xie Hanbin did not ask about it in front of Xie Yeri. He only nodded and walked back to his own courtyard.

Xie Yeri was slow to the point where he could not see the abnormality between the two of them. As she walked towards backyard, she turned her head and asked: "Big Sister Mina, is the birthmark on your face lighter?"

Gu Mina subconsciously touched her face, "Is it?"

She had been using the ointment Gu Yi had brought back from the south twice a day for over a month. When she saw Xie Yeri, she was already used to not wearing a veil, so she didn't feel anything at all. "Yes, if you don't believe me, ask servant maid. Previously, it was dark red, but now it has turned light red. "

Saying that, she called her two close servant maid over. Seeing that, Shuang Ying and Shuang Lu nodded their heads in agreement.

Gu Mina laughed: "Seems like that medicine has an effect."

She had originally given up, but she didn't expect that the birthmark would be a little lighter. She was more or less happy.

It's just that we haven't been able to treat it for so many years, can it be cured this time? She thought for a moment. It was best not to have too much hope.

On the day he went to the Treasure Elephant Temple to burn some incense, Gu Mina had not been able to find Xie Yeri for a long time. She thought that she had accidentally lost her and was just walking around anxiously when Xie Hanbin said that he had found her.

She heaved a sigh of relief, "As long as you can find her... Where did she go? I couldn't find her after a while. "

Xie Hanbin paused, "I have something to talk to her, so I called her away."

After saying that, he fell silent.

Gu Mina did not know what she was feeling guilty about, and did not dare to meet his gaze. She pointed to a direction, "I'm going over there, thank you Young Noble for taking my leave." With that, she left.

However, when she lifted her head, she discovered that she was heading in the direction of the maple woods.

Xie Hanbin was still at the back, so turning back at this time was absolutely out of the question. Otherwise, if he saw that Xie Hanbin was laughing at him, she could only bite the bullet and continue walking forward. The further they walked, the more remote the road became. Walking out of the backyard of the Precious Elephant Temple, on their left and right were the overgrown camphor trees. They followed a tree-lined path, and not far in front of them were the maple leaves.

She only brought one servant maid with her. As the two ladies walked on this remote road, they were still a little timid.

No one could say for sure.

The servant maid swallowed her saliva: "Miss, why don't we go back ... ..."

Just as Gu Mina had that intention, he regretted coming over alone a long time ago. He nodded and prepared to return, but unexpectedly, he suddenly heard the rustling of leaves behind him, startling her! She looked behind her in shock. Just as she was about to ask for help, she saw Xie Hanbin calmly walking out from the back, "It's me."

Gu Mina's heart became calmer, and he calmed down as he asked, "Why are you here?"

Xie Hanbin looked at her and said, "Even though this place is not far from the Treasure Elephant Temple, it is not safe on the mountain. Is Miss Gu not afraid of any danger coming here by herself? "