Chapter 12: Liberation

Start from the beginning

Guard 2: Dude, you ok? What's wro- grk!

He falls to his knees and he was also gripping his throat, choking. A loud crack can be heard and he sees his friend falls to the ground, dead. As darkness was surrounding his eyes, indicating he was close to death, he can only hear one thing that echoed through the night and not be drowned out by the rain. And it will be the last thing he will hear.

KHOOOOH PUUUHRR
KHOOOOH PUUUHRR

The figure is now in full view. The guard was terrified when he immediately recognize him.

Guard 2: V-vad-er...

Snap

The sound of his windpipe being crushed was music to Vader's ears. The guard's body collapse as he died. Vader turned his attention to the garage door. He sensed a lot of people inside the warehouse. Time to get to work.

Vader: This will take but a moment.

Inside the warehouse of the criminals that are involved in the human trafficking ring are preparing to move out before sunrise. They were packing up goods in crates and shipping containers. 2 guards were standing next to the garage door, chatting on how they were happy that they were not taking shifts out in the rain like the other 2 that were outside. Their chat was interrupted when the garage door was suddenly opened and rain began to pour in due to the wind. Before they can do anything, their hearts sank when they saw someone they prayed that they hope to never cross paths with.

Vader immediately draws his lightsaber from his belt and throws it at one of the guards, instantly killing him with an impalement to the heart. Before the other guard could even fire his gun, Vader starts to force choke him while simultaneously lifting him up in midair, and violently throwing him aside to the wall, shattering his skull upon impact.

 Before the other guard could even fire his gun, Vader starts to force choke him while simultaneously lifting him up in midair, and violently throwing him aside to the wall, shattering his skull upon impact

After Vader made quick work on the 2 criminals, he calls back his lightsaber that impaled the one he threw his lightsaber at, and ignites it after it returns to his palm. Vader slowly walks as all of the criminals flood in the area with their weapons or quirks at the ready, he counted 15 of them. One of them shouts out in command.

???: Concentrate fire on him!

Every criminals with guns begin to fire at Vader. Vader Immediately runs across out of the gunfire direction. He turns on the training mode to his lightsaber and begins to deflect the bullets that would've hit him. 8 criminals were killed by the deflected bullets. Vader turns off the training mode and closes the distance with the rest and unleashes his rage. He throws his lightsaber, decapitating 2 of them, and force chokes 1 of them to death in an instant. Vader Immediately jumps in the air as he calls his lightsaber and lands in front of the 4 criminals.