She goes past the living room to find Sunghon weeping in Riki's arms as the show played.

"I- Oh- Sunghoon, are you okay?" she asks concerned. "I'm okay, Just-" He sniffled, "Why did she have to die!? And leave her loved ones?! They even made it out alive." He sobs.

Mrs. Park stood confused, "He's just crying over a series, don't worry." Riki tells her, amused with the fact that his boyfriend is crying in his arms over a character.

"Oh alright," She also laughs and heads to her room. "Oh! I forgot to cook-" Sunghoon says as he got up. "We can watch after dinner." Riki nods.

Sunghoon goes to the kitchen to cook as Riki cleans up the mess in the living room.

Mrs. Park comes back to the kitchen after a while, smiling warmly as she sees Riki watching Sunghoon as the older cooks dinner.

"Do you kids have anything to do after dinner?" she asks, "Well, we do plan on finding more movies to watch." Sunghoon answers.

"I see, I found this horror movie the other day, do you wanna watch it?" she suggests. "We could have some family bonding time."

"Sure, we can." Sunghoon smiles. "I'll leave after a while, you guys can have fun," Riki says. Mrs. Park frowns, "What do you mean? You're not joining?"

"I'm not part of the family, plus I'm sure you'd like to spend more time with your son."

"Nonsense, you're part of the family. Don't say that, Riki." Mrs. Park says, "Sunghoon told me you loved horror movies, you can stay. Unless you have a curfew your mum has."

"Oh, I don't have a curfew." "That's great then,"

Riki scratches his neck and looks away, "Sorry for assuming," he mutters.

Sunghoon hums as he puts down the food on the table.

"Surprise Surprise, my amazing son's cooking skills." She says, making Sunghoon groan. "I used the same recipe you used,"

She only laughs, "I'm just kidding,"

They eat in silence, but a few words were spoken during the time.

After dinner, Mrs. Park set up the movie as Sunghoon and Riki wash the dishes.

"You know that you can help me dry the dishes instead of back hugging me right?" Riki hums, "But I prefer back hugging."

"Do your parents deal with this a lot?" Riki shakes his head, which went unnoticed by Sunghoon. "I actually do the dishes at home, I just prefer sticking on you."

"Like a leach," Sunghoon snickers. "Hey!! I'm not a leech." Riki pouts, "But you're sticking to me like one right now."

"I can be a koala!" Sunghoon shakes his head, "don't jump on me."

Riki rolls his eyes and goes to the living room.

"How do you spell leech?" He asks Mrs. Park, who laughs at the sudden question. "is it with a double e or ea?"

Mrs. Park shrugs. "The movie's ready, whenever you are."

Sunghoon joins the two after a while.

The movie starts with a warning, Sunghoon gets a bit nervous. He hates jump scares,

Halfway through the movie, the sound of the movie goes down, Then suddenly a loud noise and a jump scare appear, making him scream and hide his face.

"God, I hate jump scares." He mutters as he goes closer to Riki. He looks up at Riki to see the younger squeezing his eyes shut. "You okay?" he asks, Riki nods. "Yep,"

Sunghoon lets out a soft laugh as he continued to watch the movie.

Jump scares appear from time to time, making him startled.

But overall, he enjoyed the movie as it had a good plot. Most of the jump scares were mostly caused by the sound, other than the ghost.

As the movie ends, "You know, your father once said a way to watch horror movies and it's to watch with no sound so that the jump scares don't scare you." Mrs. Park says and laughs.

"Yeah, I remember. It was the first time we watched a horror movie together at night."

Riki silently watches, "Um, what happened to your dad?" He mutters. "Oh, my parents aren't together. That's nothing serious. He still comes over during holidays."

Riki nods, "Oh okay okay." "You can meet him at Christmas," Sunghoon says and pats his cheek.

"Yes yes, He would love you, dear." Mrs. Park says. Riki nods nervously. I hope so.

A/N: the END IS GETTING CLOSERRR, Not the next chapter though lmao dw. I wonder if I can finish this during Thingyan yikess