What to think?

So my best friend Zoey likes my boyfriend but never seemed to tell me this, i've got to stop saying this i'm sorry my EX boyfriend . if he wanted to break up for good why didn't he just say?unless Theo is lying uno what i need to find this out for myself!

"Brandon"i texted him

"watsup Nikki"

"We need to talk ill be round in 5"

"alright"

i arrived at Brandon's house and guess whose there ...Theo

"hey Nikki"Theo smiled his voice just makes me giggle for some reason

"hey Theo were's Brandon?"

"Nikki , hey i know you wanted to come and talk to me but Theo just came round could we talk another time?"Brandon asked politely

"ermmm yeah sure another time"i said confused

If he was fine with me coming over why would he send me back home , when Theo comes ? i guess he wanted to tell him something aswell

Brandon's P.O.V

As Nikki wanted to come over Theo ended up on my doorstep without telling me ! i wasn't going to leave him there because that would be bad mind but why didn't he tell me he was coming . Was it a plan for him and Nikki to come together but not make i bait?

"Hey bro "Theo said smiling

"hi come in"i said

why was he here?i kept on thinking to myself

"since Marcus went on holiday for a week i wanted to spend some time with my second brother inih" he said trying to point the obvious

"yeahhh okay "i said laughing

Nikki was at the door and Theo answered it as i was making drinks for us

i don't know what they was talking about but, when i saw Nikki she looked so beautiful she looked casual but yet so beautiful , I really miss her i mean i shouldn't have felt for Zoey like Zoey's cool and that but Nikki is the one for me. I wanted to tell her what happened between me and Zoey but Theo was there he already knows but, i wanted her to hear it from me face to face just me and her i guess its because i still love her and shes the one for me. i shouldn't have came up with the one week break up, i didn't know life was boring until i lost her.

Theo's P.O.V

I decided to pop in and see Brandon when , five minutes after i arrived Nikki came. what kind of game is she playing at? she still kind of looked pretty in what she was wearing and her hairstyle. why would she come and see Brandon after everything hes done to her? i think Nikki is better of leaving him and coming to me because I can treat her better than anyone else. But i guess i cant force anyone to love me so she can decide for herself, i wont judge her no mater what I'll still be her friend i will not compete for a girl with my best friend, its not worth it.

Sorry this one is kind of short but i will post the next one as soon as possible , keep tuned for more =)

Dork diaries Brandon or Theoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें