A New Singularity

Start from the beginning

Jalter: *scoffs* "Oh great, we got a crazy Christian preaching he will save everyone."

???: "Yes, my fellow Christians we have come to save you"

Gudao: "huh, you really called it."

???: "FROM YOURSELVES!!!!"

Everyone: Wha-

Suddenly the helicopters start shooting at everyone, including us. Mash comes up in front and protects us from the bullets, once it ends we all run into the building to keep us away from the gunfire.

Merlin: "that was certainly a twist wouldn't you say everyone?"

Jalter: "The church has certainly become more and more worse."

Gudao: "I didn't pick up any readings showing that lunatic up there had the holy grail."

Artoria: "Master, We have to go out and find who has the holy grail, and where it is." 

The floor begins to rumble, we start to hear explosions all round, Merlin casts a spell to shield us from the explosions and rubble falling down on us. After it ends we hear again from the lunatic pope, which I'm guessing that's what he is.

Lunatic Pope: "YES, cleanse the earth of the sinners. May the lord have mercy! FOR I HAVE NONE!!"

After hearing that, Romani pops up.

Romani: I have readings showing the holy grail is up in the sky, and it looks to be a blimp."

Gudao: "Lets go back up on the roof and look around to get the best view of where we're at." 

Everyone nods as we then leave back upon the roof which luckily wasn't destroyed from the explosions. I see what looks like to be a massive cathedral somewhere in the middle of the city there are also lots of people there, most likely armies. I signal everyone to the cathedral to go to it while we get close to it I start to hear something

???: *guitar strumming*

Gudao: "Everyone listen up, I hear something"

They all nod as we pay attention to what's being played, while being on top of a building next to the cathedral as we wait.

???:  🎶This is your time to pay 🎶, 🎶this is your judgement day 🎶, 🎶we made a sacrifice 🎶, 🎶and now we get to take your life 🎶, 🎶 we shoot without a gun 🎶, 🎶 we will take one anyone 🎶, 🎶 its really nothing new 🎶, 🎶its just a thing we like to do 🎶, 🎶you better get ready to die 🎶, 🎶 you better get ready to kill 🎶.

As the song was playing we all see someone in red, falling into the middle of the courtyard in front of the cathedral 

???: 🎶you better get ready to run 🎶, 🎶 cause here we com- 🎶.

Merlin: "That was quite the entrance."

Artoria: "Oh shut up Merlin."

Then we start to hear the person in red start speaking.

???: "Well, well, well, I leave for a day and the Catholics are crusading, while the Nazis are invading~

Gudao: "Did he say Nazis?"

???: "Anderson! It's been only two days but it feels like YEARS. And you! Umm how are... I.... wanna say... 'Logan'?

After that he mumbled something to that "Anderson" person, which I couldn't make out. I then hear someone on top of the cathedral.

???: "ALUCAARRRRD!"

Gudao: "So that persons name is Alucard."

Alucard: "WHAAAAATT?"

???: "Release restraint level-