Armin Modern Au

Ok ok so I know we all love modern nerd Armin and that technically in AOT Castes we get an official nerd Armin.

He's portrayed usually (and officially) as an all around nerd. He reads, loves math, into computers, programming. Kind of that know it all or prodigy kid.

But here's my version of nerd Armin:

Armin is of course super into reading. It's almost his only personality trait. He reads during most classes under his desk and only really cares for English class and some science classes.
He only likes science because he reads about the ocean and nature. He is obsessed with ecology and biology.
Armin can tolerate history but it's not really his thing. (Unless we talk about World War Two or Hamilton, he had a phase)
With math too he understands and can do it but would much rather be reading.
Overall he's still really smart and good at all his subjects but only really cares about science and English and just passes his other classes by somewhat paying attention, studying, and doing work on time.

He has definitely gotten in trouble in math for reading under his desk. His punishments are getting books taken away.
He also terribly doodles characters from books or ocean animals he's learning about on his homework.

Armin just loves to read! He reads mostly nature books but I see him dabbling in some fantasy. He would love high fantasy novels or fantasy similar to dungeons and dragons. He would also pick up a few sci-fi books. I just know he would be assigned to read Enders Game in English and get into allll the books.

Armin would be into all the classic nerd stuff.
He would like dungeons and dragons
Superhero comics (marvel know it all alert)
He had a Greek mythology phase
Also a Harry Potter phase
He watches all Star Wars movies and shows
True crime podcast listener

He spends a lot of time on the internet to talk about his interests, write, read fanfic and theories, and just generally consume content based around the books and topics he likes.
He would use tumblr still and let's be real he uses Reddit.
Eren would make him get an Instagram and Snapchat to talk with him but Armin rarely uses them.

Armin is just a very sweet and quiet person. He keeps to himself and enjoys his alone time in his own head. He'd much rather be alone reading than in the lunchroom or at school events. Armin is content as he is and enjoys his alone time to surround himself in his interests.
People think he is a bit odd and nerdy but see him as very nice and just quiet. He gets along with everyone when needed and is generally known and liked.