Part 2: Time for A Powerful Spotlight

*We pick up from where we left off with Blaze just relaxing with the girls reading a pretty good book he got the library shortly after he reunited with the Superhero Girls called: Ever After High! Though what he doesn't know is that the book is about to turn the tables and introduce him and the Girls to a whole Multiverse of adventurous possibilities*

Blaze: "Well this is actually pretty fun though gonna be honest it's kinda upsetting how the students treat Raven... I mean if she wants to burn her own trail then that should be HER choice to make not leaving it to a bunch of people who just want to make her follow her parents' footsteps. If I was in the book then I'd defend Raven."

???: "Then come on in and help out!"

*Blaze was trying to see who said that until he looked right into his mirror and he and Raven Queen locked eyes and once their fingers touched Raven grabbed him and pulled him into the mirror with a song playing in the background...*

*Meanwhile his clothes change into a more fitting outfit of a fairytale world and once he comes out he's in awe of what he's seeing*

Blaze: "I-I'm inside the storybook?
But how is that possible?"

???: "I brought you into the book so you can help me defeat my mother, Jackie Frost and her brother Northwind, The Cheshire Cat and Courtly Jester and stop them from taking over Ever After!"

*Blaze formally meets Raven and he agrees to help her with his powers as he decides to try if he can morph into a Ranger within the storybook world and succeeds while showing his power of the Titans!*

Raven: "Y-you're the Red Ranger of the Mystic Force! It said in the legends of our world that the Mystic Force was capable of mastering magic and even controlled strong Titans!"

Blaze: "It's all true, Raven. But why tell when you can harness the power?"

*He holds out the Yellow Ranger morpher to Raven Queen and she thinks about it for a few seconds but she decides to go ahead and join Blaze in his fight*

Raven: "Time to show my mother that magic can be used for good instead of evil!"

((Imagine Raven instead of Chip and the suit turning from Yellow to Purple in the process and you're golden!))

Raven: "Now this is an upgrade!
Smart as a Dragon! Purple Mystic Ranger!"

Blaze: "Fearsome as FIRE!
Red Mystic Ranger!"

*Raven and Blaze jump into the fight with the other Ever After students gazing in amazement as they go to face the non-queen of Wonderland: Courtly Jester*