Introduction (2)

Alvaro's POV (The Brother)

I was lucky i left before mom was gonna ask me to bring that basket to the Madrigals, i wouldnt want to even see them, for now. I was taking a stroll in the market, trying to find "friends" like i told my mom about. I was kind of looking down at some people, since i was tall. I looked around to see some guy playing with- Children? I approached to him, he looks shorter than me. Probably around my sister's age.

"Hey, uh what are you doing?" I tried to nout sound as rude as possible. "Oh, hey, i was just babysitting the kids, techincally my chore for today. You new here?" Well, im not sure how to answer that, but i answered anyways. "Lets just say, we went here a few times, but we just dont go out too much." I have him a small grin. "Camilo! Camilo! Again!" 'So his name is Camilo...' One of the kids pulled his hands. "Sorry, i have things to do, wanna help? Its fine if you dont want to. You can wait until im done so we can hangout-?" He looked back at me, waiting for my answer. "Uh- sure, i have nothing to do anyways." I walked towards the kids, bening down and patting their heads. I stood up again looking at Camilo. 'Damn he was short.' 

"Wait how old are you? you seem tall." Camilo started. I was getting a bit nervous, not hoping that he has the same power as my sister. "Uhm- Im 22 years old-" He nodded his head. "Thats why you're tall, if you were my age i would be surprised, im 15 years old." He looked back at the kids, seeing them being impatient. I was about to say something until he changed into one of the kids. 'So his gift is shapeshifting... cool' 

He took a while and i helped him as well, he soon finished his chores and we finally got to talk. 

"So what you doing here?" Camilo asks me. "Well, i came here for a vacation! or something- My mother doesnt wanna tell me. I dont really care though." I rubbed the back of my neck. "Oh well, just saying that the Encanto is a nice place. Thats it." He kept looking down for some reason, i didnt mind. "Cool," It was getting more awkward. "Wait- I havent introduced myself. I just realised, sorry. So my name is Camilo Madrigal, and my gift is shapeshifting." He tunred into me, doing the same look on my face. "Woah- Thats cool! I'm jealous since my sister has one as well... Anyways, my name is Alvaro Valentino, nice to meet you Camilo." He looked confused. "Your sister has a gift? What's her name?" Camilo looked at me, confused. Oh yeah right, my sister isnt normal. 

"Ambrose Valentina. Yeah she somehow has a gift or some kind of power, but we dont know how or why. It doesnt really matter, she acts normal." I told him. "Oh, thats cool, wanna go to Casita?" He pointed in front and stared. The house started moving. "U-Uh, yeah about that, i think my mom is going to be worried, so i need to go now- Bye! Nice meeting yout tho-" I waved at him and he waved back with a confused face and smile. So i turned around and walk towards my house. 

--------------------------------------

DONT BE DUMB PLS, THIS ISNT A SHIP !!

I'm trying my best to ship him with Isabela [cry]