Anotonio's drawing Part 2

Pepa went out of her room, with a clound over her head. She was feeling very uncomfortable on what she had read. 

Pepa (In mind): How am i supposed to keep this as a secret-  I mean- Dolores cant keep a secret because of me, she techincally got that talent from me- 

She scoffed. 

She went down to see that dinner was served. She went down with a fake smile, trying to shoo the cloud away. No one suspected her, since she's always like this.

Abuela: Can i have all your attention? 

Every instantly looked at Abuela, as well as munching on their food. 

Abuela: Tommorow, the Guzmans will be here for dinner. They will be talking about Isabela's proposal. I do hope tommorrow will be a great day, especially when you're here, Mirabel. 

Mirabel was putting a fake smile on her face, indicating she didnt like what Abuela said. 

Abuela: Anyways, we're going to prepare for this day. Julieta, you make dinner, obviously. Felix, make sure that Pepa isnt going to thunder on that day. Learn to control yourself, Mi hija. 

Pepa was staring at her like she just got stabbed. A small cloud formed on her head, while Felix tried to calm her down. 

Abuela: Mirabel, you try help on the decorations, but DO NOT dare to ruin this day for your perfect sister Isabela. Luisa, you prepare the dinner table, since we dont really need your gift now.  And Isabela, you prepare yourself for tomorrow, try to look the best as you can. Dolores, we need you to tell us when the Guzmans are getting ready, or whatever they are planning. Camilo, you'll help Julieta with the cooking as well as Agustin. I will go to their house and tell them about tomorrow. Undertsood everyone?

Everyone nodded. 

Abuela: Good. Now let's eat. 

------- After Dinner -------

They all went to put their plates. Pepa can't seem to hold it and was feeling uncomfortable. She knew she needed to tell someone about it. She looked at everyone one by one. She seemed to trust everybody. But she chose Julieta, since she is her sister. 

Pepa: Julieta, can we talk in private? 

Julieta: Of course. Let me just finish these batches of arepas for tomorrow. 

Juieta soon finished and she went into Pepa's room. It felt unusual for Pepa to talk to someone ther than Felix, but she brushed it off. 

Pepa sat down on the bad, tapping the space beside her, telling Julieta to it beside her. 

Julieta: Whats wrong? 

Pepa let out a big sigh and opened her drawer. She looked the paper once again. Pepa walked towards Julieta and lended the paper to her. Julieta took a while and read a little bit of the paper. Her eyes widened. 

Julieta: Pepa, how did you find this? How did someone get this information? Did you do it?

Pepa nodded. 

Pepa: I dont know how they got this but they stated facts on mine.. But i wouldnt dare to tell this to anyone. Why would i even write it myself? 

Julieta: True, true. They also said true things about what i feel. Never thought someone would know...