-

| dasanii |
raq.

I ignored moe's call and looked at shay.

"how can I make her mad?- first post pics then go to her hood and talk to niggas."

liked by @okayshayy & 6,000 others

@dasanii : available 🥰.

   @randomdude : tmb?
         @dasanii : kk luv.

@osaytay : stop playin on moe top g.
     @dasanii : fuck moe I'm single😂.

View 5,234 other comments.

moe 💙.

g why is you playin wimme?
read.

keep it up fr when I catch you
it's gon be hell to pay the captain.
read.
——————

I rolled my eyes at her text & put my phone on dnd , idc your not gonna play in my face..

shay pulled up round the west side and I smiled seeing all the niggas outside.

"shay ion know what if moe catch me..." I rubbed my neck and she raised her brows.

"you scared best- no ... a little."

Gettin out the car I walked over to a group of niggas "hey - waddup hollon you moe shorty?- no."

He obviously didn't believe me & got to texting.

"I'm texting ha right now - bruh what da fuck" I whined and tried to hide in a larger group.

After 5 minutes I laughed to myself til somebody grabbed my legs picking me up.

"Keemoera put me down" I hit her back as she carried me to her apartment.

Once we got in she put me down and I headed toward the door "dasani janae booker sit the fuck down now."

The seriousness in her voice made me sit down real quick.

"Why the fuck you been ignoring me stop being immature g."

I shook my head.

"that bitch at the studio you fucking her- man what? that's what this about dasani don't believe them hoes I promise you I'm only fuckin with you."

"Don't believe that shit" I mumbled.

Moe grabbed my face "what you not gon do is disrespect me unless you wanna get fucked up."

"Blahhhh bla-"

She gripped my neck tight and I stopped talking.

Her gaze fell on my lips & I leaned in kissing her  , moe grabbed my face passionately making love to me.

I wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her onto me "mm" I whimpered as she slid my shorts & panties off.

Moe picked me up and carried me to the bed.

Even after getting in there she sat down and held me in the air aligning her mouth to my pussy.

Her tongue swirled around my pearl making me jump. She started sucking on my clit and I grabbed her head.

That mouth worked wonders.

Moe slurped on me as I moaned deeply out of pleasure.

"mmmm" I whimpered feeling my stomach become hollow like I was about to pee...

The pleasure of her slurping & sucking was overwhelming I've never felt it like this before.

"I gotta peee Moe" I groaned expecting her to stop "let it out baby" she guided me.

My breathes got shaky and I felt my legs start to vibrate " cum for me mama" she said on my clit.

I moaned loudly feeling my body release the pressure "uhhhh."

My legs shook and she grabbed something off her drawer. I know what that is...

Moe put me on the bed and turned around assembling her strap.

I opened my legs wide and waited til she turned back around.

The strap was hanging by her thigh and my mouth dropped , oh nahhh babyy!

Moe grabbed my waist and pulled me to her.

She inserted the head and I jumped "you can do it mama calm down."

I closed my eyes feeling her insert about 9 inches into me.

My nails dug into her back through the tee shirt and all.

Moe did slow strokes at first making me feel like this was a reward.

I moaned feeling her almost touching my guts.

"this ain't no reward" she said grabbing my neck and started pounding my shit.

My eyes widened and I whined loudly pushing her stomach back. Moe made eye contact and pinned my hands down.

"you gonna be a good girl for daddy?" I nodded eagerly "use your words baby."

"Aughhh yes baby " i whaled feeling her repeatedly hit my g spot "who Pussy is this" she asked.

"It's yours daddy I promise" I moaned starting to tear up from the complete pleasure overload.

"I'm bouta cumm" I squealed and Moe took the strap out rubbing it quickly across my clit.

My back arched off the bed and I groaned as my legs started shaking.

"ride that shit out you did such a good job" Moe said laying down beside me.

I dozed off forgetting why I even came over here.

—————

I'm not good with sex scenes 😭!
no revision or editing.