-

| dasanii |
raq.

I slicked my edges down & did the same for juju.

Today I just wanted to take her to see Mikey; her brother.

Well tay lil brother too long story short her daddy is Mikey dad too.

They haven't seen each other for 3 months  so it's gonna be a cute lil moment.

Luckily his momma ain't bitter like hoes these days.

Once we were done I went outside to take her pictures.

"Stop making that face juju" I laughed "whateva I'm posting it too - nooo."

liked by @osaytay & 2,300 others

@dasanii : juju ma 💙🥰.

   @osaytay : 💙.

   @okayshayy : my baby gettin old 🥺.
           @mommakay : on babyy 🤦🏽‍♀️😂.

@keezylorfinny : the hood fav lor girl💙
      @dasanii : "."

View 2,000 other comments.
————-

I pulled up to chuck-e-cheese and juju sung along to queen naija "they hate our love."

Getting out the car I helped her out & she grabbed my hand to go across the street.

Tay came out with Mikey and juju ran across the street hugging him.

He hugged back and she started crying "it's okay juju."

I laughed in awe cause my baby was so upset she couldn't see him for that long.

She pulled away wiping her eyes "I missed you- Me too."

They held hands walking in and tay pulled out his wallet ready to pay.

"I can pay - na you good sis."

One thing about me imma eat that salad and muthafuckin pizza.

-

"Bitch no I didn't" I heard juju say loudly and started searching for her.

Eventually I found her & Mikey arguing with some white kids "don't play with my sister I'll kill knock you out."

My mouth dropped "what's going on ?" I asked and the white girl rolled her neck "your daughter stole my tickets- did you?- nope."

"She said she didn't - your gonna believe her?" The lil white boy asked putting his finger near her face.

I already knew what Mikey was gonna do so I grabbed his arm "nigga get yo finger out her face pussy ass."

A white lady came over looking like a Karen...

"Sarah what's going on - mommy she hit me" the lil bitch lied and I mugged "now yo lil ass lying."

"She might've stole them tickets but she ain't hit you - oh my god black people.." the momma said.

Ohhh hell nahhh ..

Soon as I was ready walk off Lil Timmy ass got  bold and pushed juju..

Mikey got out my grip and started boxing his ass up "Mikey come on come on."

The momma decided to push him a lil and I started taking my earrings off.

Just as tay came across the corner I stole off knocking that ho over.

"ASSAULT CALL THE POLI-" I knocked the last syllables out her mouth and the little girl started pulling my shirt.

Juju swung her and tay grabbed all of us.

Just as I stopped that big white ho spat on me.

I heard sirens but bitch ion give a fuck.

Punching her repeatedly juju took a basketball out the machine & threw it at her.

"COME ON" tay grabbed them and ducked off when the police came in.

"STOP" the pigs called out and I got up.

She sat there looking bruised and dumb.

They hand cuffed me & she started screaming like I was still hitting her or some.

The black officer giggled & walked me outside "so what happened??"

"so boom lil Sarah  accusing my sistuh of stealing her tickets then lil Timmy ass pushed her so her brother boxed em up that Karen bitch gon push him I had to whoop her ass then she spat on me."

The officer looked like he was thinking about something.

"So what we could do is ask if you want to press charges - nope I'm straight - well  let me talk to officer Ben."

He left me in the car and I sat there thinking about how tf I just fought in chuck- e - cheese.

After 5 minutes of singing I'm locked up officer Ben came out.

"Your free to go ma'am next time resort to the police though - bet thank y'all."

————

this chapter was just for laughs.