-

| dasanii |
raq.

I held moe hand as we walked through the city.

"look at that- it's pretty" i examined the moral of an
African women. who ever did this is awesome.

Moe pulled my arm toward a little place that looked like an animal adoption center.

Walking in I was correct.

She was like a happy ass lil kid petting all the dogs ,holding snakes & all.

"look at that little guy" I said looking through a door it was a big headed toy chihuahua.

We entered the room & it just was an instant click "hey baby" i coed rubbing his back.

He jumped up on my leg and fell making me & moe laugh.

"I like him - wanna get him?- yes - I'll pay" she offered and I politely declined "that won't a question mama."

A worker met us at the door "what do you want to name him? - mm castle- adorable."

I sat in the studio with castle eating Chinese food while moe worked on her song.

Females walked all through here shaking they ass on dudes & hoeing.

"maybe I'm tripping maybe I'm afraid of commitment maybe I'm scared of the thought spending my life with the same one women."

I rapped along to the words & a girl came and sat with me "how long y'all been talking?- like a month and some weeks- girl we be fucking."

It just felt like my heart was upset.

"really?- yeah she was at my house yesterday- okay thank you" she smiled and nodded.

Her homeboys looked at me and I just got my shit & left what I look like to her..

Somebody you gon give gf benefits but not have the loyalty to back it up? Cz lemme do that shit she ready to shoot somebody assum.

Getting into my car I looked at castle who was chasing his tail inna passengers seat.

"Aint it fucked up buddy?" he let out a lil bark and I nodded.

"right bitches ain't shit..."

——————

I wanted to thicken the plot yal.
no revision or editing.