Chapter 18: awakening

Start from the beginning

Fushiguro only grunted looking back at itd]adori "die again and I'll kill you myself so will y/n" panda shook his head and leaned down to pick him up " come one now that's enough so let's just go" Fushiguro went with panda reluctantly and no it was only todo and itadori going against hanami.
"Itadori I'm not gonna help you, no matter what if you can't land a black flash I'll watch you die." Todo got out of the water and crossed his arms with a glare to the back of itadori's head.
"Got it"

Itadori pov

This curse right here is the one who put y/n in that horrible state...took her eye like some kind of prize. I feel so angry as it starts talking to itself but I really don't care what it's saying, cause only one thing is on my mind.
"So you can talk? That's interesting...say, are you connected with a humanoid curse with a patchwork face" I felt my blood run cold with rage just at the thought of that curse.

"And if I am?" I smashed down into the ground making a huge splash attack rushing to the curse. It used a strang branch ball and threw it at me but it was too slow as I kicked its face three times fast. It let its guard down when I went easy on it and no I can land it, black flash.

When I went it didn't work as the curse dodged. Damn it. I backed up when the curse shot multiple branches at me but then todo came up to me " my friend." Then he smacked my face really hard.
" Your anger is a weakness and an asset to sorceress, it can help in strength but it can hurt you in ways of battle. It can disrupt cursed energy flow and make it to where one can't use their cursed energy effectively."

"Your friend had been hurt and rained on your honeymoon with me, your new best friend so take it from me I understand why you're full of rage but all of it is to much for you so push it to the side for now" with that he slapped me again pushing me out of my enraged space.

"Better now" with a smile I slam my fist together "Right, thank you so much best friend!" Now that my head is clear I can focus much better. I focused and time felt slow as it attacked and I did it. I used a black flash.
"BLACK FLASH!" Its arm and branches were destroyed and I had done it.

"So this is black flash... I did that" my cursed energy? This must be my cursed energy

"Now you have had a taste of cursed energy, up till now you have been taking ingredients and boiling it in a pot of water but now you can make exquizit dishes with it and make something great so congratulations brother for you can become truly strong" todo praised me and I felt a spark of joy but then I saw it healing.
"It can heal like y/n can!" I shouldn't be shocked but I am.
"Right for example y/n is made of cursed energy so they don't need advanced technique like us to heal their bodies" that makes sense

" no doubt shaves away at cursed energy and crush the head and it's game over! So let's get cookin!" We got ready as it grabbed the wrapping on its arm and ripped it off, showing its other arm.
"Seems I'll have to take you too more seriously" then it shot its roots at us fast as e\we approached in sync, bobbing and weaving through the roots was not as hard as imagined as we riled up into the air.
"It's a long distance attack" crap now what.
"Don't worry it's attacks have less speed and force now" right I listen to todo and we run up again coordinating better till we get a solid hit in, right then we go for another when the ground vanished from below us and we went into a free fall
"Our footing" we fell of a moment till I made eye contact with todo seemingly making a plan
" brother!" We take our feet and push off each other as it attacks us again mid air.

I fell into a bush and looked around for any signs that todo would be ok
"Todo!" I heard him yell that he's fine and I quickly got up to the curse reaching the ground,
"Alright!"
I ran up and we began hand to hand. It had just used a lot of cursed energy so now is the perfect time to strike