Chapter 4

Holy schiße I didn't expect this to blow up as much as it did

Argo: This, this has been Schriftsteller's dream. To create a decently successful wattpad book. Thanks for now guys!

Onto the chapter!

"You know, those are some very cute 8 inch shells you got there. It'd be a shame if something... Happened to them"

"Wha-"

"Firing photonic torpedoes"

"No Argo wai-"

*BOOM*

A mushroom cloud goes up rapidly, reaching 4 kilometers into the sky. It can be spotted from the base.

"Holy... what's that up in the sky!"

"It looks like a giant doorkn- damnit wrong script"

"Not gonna lie it looks more like a tree"

"Ewww gray broccoli!"

Author: Minneapolis we were going fine, but then you had to mess it up, and Sandy where the hell did gray broccoli come from

"Sorry Author"

Author: it's ok. There's a lot of stuff to remember. Take 2!

"What's that up in the sky?"

"Oh no... Ironblood already has nuclear weapons!"

"Is that the same area as Hornet's task force?"

"It is!"

Argo appears in front of them, with his hands up in caution

"What did you do to Hornet's task force!"

"Before you start making accusations, I didn't do anything to them, I didn't kill anyone...

Ok maybe I might have killed a reader with a mushroom cloud fetish from blood loss, but for the record they shouldn't technically have a mushroom cloud fetish. 

Also I may have blown Prinz Eugen's bow off with a kilogram and a half of antimatter"

...

...

"Ok then"

"(OH SO WHEN I BREAK THE 4TH WALL WE HAVE TO GO BACK AGAIN BUT WHEN HE DOES IT IT'S FINE!)"

Timeskip brought to you by a pouting, mumbling Minneapolis

Argo was going around making sure that the task force wasn't in too bad of a condition, considering that he practically dropped a nuke on them

"Anti-radiation treatments? Oh Vestal that wasn't a nuke. That was pure antimatter. Don't worry, it's just a big explosion, no one's burned, and there's no radiation poisoning!"

"What the..."

"Eugen on the other hand most likely isn't"

"Or the rest of the Ironblood task force?"

"Yeah... Now the more important matter is Enterprise" Argo said, as he left Vestal to start repairs on Enterprise's ship

"Get off my deck"

"Nope"

He turned to see Enterprise with her bow drawn right at his face

"No. It's simple. Emergency repairs aren't enough to keep you alive" He didn't care much as he went back to the materializer and continued to fix up the deck

"I guess as long as it doesn't hinder my combat performance..."

"See? That's more like it!"

Enterprise left Argo alone for the rest of the day while he got repairs done

Timeskip brought to you by Argo headpatting Chibi Enty

"Geez... you know you know after all these years you'd forget how to do this stuff. Boilers... I almost got broiled alive! How the hell did she even get her propeller shaft bent..."

"Oh hey Argo I wanted to ask something!"

"Huh?"

Argo turns around to see Hornet coming up the gangway

"Yeah, you needed me?"

"I wanted to ask... how do you know Enterprise so well?"

"In my timeline, we were war buddies. We had WW2, Korea, Vietnam, the rest of the Cold War,  you know. The usual. You and Yorktown ended up as museum ships, scrapped in 2173"

"Oh..."

"235 years. You got rebuilt anyway"

"As, what?"

"A space ship"

"Oh, interesting"

"You know I'm not supposed to be telling you this"

"No"

"Well I'm not. Who knows if I'm gonna get back to my world anyway. For now I'm just, enjoying it, these adventures."

"That's cool!"

"The exact same thing Nova said when I met her... I hope she and Defiant are safe"

"I never thought I'd meet a male kansen in my service life. I guess that's been disproven"

The sun finally slipped under the horizon as Argo and Hornet kept on talking.

"Enterprise actually did that!?"

"Yep. Enterprise may seem like a cold hearted person on the outside but once in a while she breaks the shell and becomes really nice"

"It's never happened for us before"

Argo and Hornet stood in silence for a few seconds, until Hornet noticed a glint of light from Argo's right hand. It was an oath ring

"You're... married?"

"Yeah, why'd you ask?"

"I just noticed"

"I've been wearing it since I got here. You didn't notice?"

"Not at all, anyway who's the lucky girl! I bet it's Enterprise since you've been quite protective of her lately"

"Nope! I'm married to-"

"Oh Hornet, Argo. You two were on Enterprise's ship?" Sheffield interrupted

"Mhm"

"It's already 11:15. The curfew starts at 11:00"

"Oh! I guess I lost track of time talking to Argo!"

"Alright then. Cya tomorrow Hornet"

"Cya!"

Argo spore jumps to his ship

"He's certainly mysterious, don't you think?"

"Of course. We just have to hope that he stays on our side..."

Meanwhile, with Northern Parliament

Sovetskaya Belorussiya made her way to her commander's office, Kirov in the chair, while holding a young boy in her arms.

"Huh? Who's he?"

"We don't know. He washed up on the shore with some unknown riggings, he looks like he's from Eagle Union but..."

"Interesting. Get him a bed and a blanket. He looks like he's freezing."

"Huh... where am I...?"

"Oh he's waking up"

"Who are y- oh, hi Kirov... I'm gonna go back to sleep..."

...

"Wait what Kirov? I thought you were scrapped?"

"Just who are you, and how do you know us!"

"USS Gleaves, DD-423. That should remind you of something"