2. First Interactions

Start from the beginning

He was holding everything in his arms and looking at her with an expressionless face. He picked up everything already!? He carried her stuff and began to cross the road. Ji-ah immediately picked up her canvases and walked off the main road to the street where that guy was standing with her art supplies, holding them like you cradle a baby in your arms, his eyes were sharp, ears pierced with a bandaid sitting on his cheek. Ji ah's never found bandaids so attractive.

 "He's so well mannered, that deserves a freebie!! " she thought to herself, already choosing in her head, which card she should gift him. She approached him with a thank you on the tip of her tongue However, just as she was about to say it he spoke up and everything went down the drain"Don't you have common sense?! Buy as much as you can carry so that you don't have to be a nuisance to everyone around you!" He spoke in such an irritated manner, that it took her off guard " Pardon?!" she muttered in a clueless way.

"I think you really like to make a fool out of yourself Aishh!!" he spat. 

" Are you bipolar or something? Cuz, one minute you're helping a girl, and the next moment you're shouting at her!!" She retorted, taking a step towards him and poking his chest with her index finger.  Where was this courage coming from? Ji ah is usually a calm and collected person yes she's clumsy but she never talks back, she'd rather stay quiet than waste her energy but this boy was getting on her nerves.

"Well someone had to knock sense in this small head of your's guess I got to do the honor," he said with a cocky face, taking a step closer to her. Ji ah was about to reply but her phone started ringing. It was her Halmeoni asking her to get home. "Dae!" Ji ah hung up, shifting her attention to the guy once again. 'Are you done with your chit-chat? I'm not your servant" he said referring to his occupied arms. 

 "Well, the jerk store called and they're running out of you." 

"Yah!" he moved closer, in a threatening manner. The situation asked for his finger to be pointed at her but he was still craddling her art supplies. It was kind of funny so witness. Ji-ah didn't bother to be scraed by his warning and stopped a taxi, snatched her supplies from his hands, and threw them in the cab ready to leave. After placing her canvases inside She turned to face him, He still had the same annoyed expression about what she said earlier, and just like a cherry on top Ji ah spat one word "Jerk!!", leaving the boy irritated "Yah!!' he shouted at the leaving taxi not noticing that it was moving on the same route that led to his residency.

Brat!" Han seojun cursed under his breath. He was about to go back to his bike when he spotted something on the ground, a greeting card he picked it up and flipped it to see the email and other details mentioned on it "Hwang ji ah" he read the name. Guess people having the same names don't have the same personalities because the Hwang he knows would never call him jerk. 

 Just thinking about it again, made his blood boil, Girls call him handsome or hot or sexy... All girls? Are you sure? The voice in his head spoke again. This voice has been speaking a lot lately and Han seojun doesn't like it one bit.  Ani!! not all girls think of you like that, You should know it by now. After all, she also doesn't find you attractive.  It spoke again.

Heaving a sigh, He looked at the card again, realizing that it belonged to that girl and she must have dropped it, Without giving it much thought he put it inside the pocket of his jacket and rode off on his bike.

---------------------------------------------------------

 After riding for hours he still couldn't stop feeling guilty about everything that had happened to Lim ju-gyeoung a day before. His conscience kept telling him that it was all his fault that Lee song yeong kidnapped her, that's the only reason he was snappy all the time and that girl became the target of his anger but Han seojun didn't give a damn about anyone but Lim ju gyeounge these days.