Chapter 2: Meeting New Teachers!

Start from the beginning

After a few moments, Riku began to recognize the dragon as he pointed at it and said: "Y-Y-You're.... G-Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon?!"

As the monster card he used the most in his previous life during the time he was a yu-gi-oh player, he had naturally been able to quickly recognize who this dragon was.

"Yes it is I my duelist.... Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon!" Said the gigantic dragon.

"Haaa... Ok now I know for sure I'm dreaming." Said Riku as he continued backing away from the dragon.

The dragon replied: "This is no dream my duelist. Your consciousness has simply entered into your mind. And since I am now a part of you, I can simply meet with you within this place."

Riku: "A part of me?... What do you mean?"

Galaxy-Eyes: "I am a dragon that resides in the thing you call a sacred gear."

Hearing this Riku couldn't help but facepalm as he muttered: "I just had to jinx myself didn't I?!"

Riku then asked: "How... are you even here? Were you naturally part of this world already?"

Galaxy-Eyes shook his head and replied: "Not at all... in fact I followed you here."

Riku: "Followed me here?"

Galaxy-Eyes nodded and said: "Yes... right after your car accident I followed your soul here to this world."

At first Riku was confused as he said: "Followed my soul? What do you m..."

But then he suddenly thought of something as his eyes widened in surprise.

Riku: "Wait... could it be that you're my Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, the yu-gi-oh card I used a lot during my previous life?"

Hearing his words Galaxy-Eyes simply nodded as he said: "That's right! Whether it be your previous life or your current life, I swore to always be your strength my duelist!"

At that moment before Riku could ask anything else, he suddenly noticed that his body had begun to turn transparent.

Riku: "W-What's happening?!"

Galaxy-Eyes: "It seems your consciousness is returning... we shall speak again we you need me my duelist."

......

When Riku opened his eyes he immediately got up and noticed that he was still on his bed.

Wiping the sweat off his forehead, he muttered: "God I hope that was just a dream... otherwise how am I gonna explain that I have some unknown dragon inside me?"

After taking a shower and putting on some fresh clothes, Riku left his room and that's when he noticed his adoptive parents Kojiro and Nami talking to none other than Serafall Leviathan herself.

Seeing this Riku suddenly felt cold sweat run down his back as he thought: "Oh no... what's she up to now?"

"Ah? Ri-chan!" Said Serafall as she raised her hand upon spotting Riku while smiling.

Turning towards their adopted son, both Kojiro and Nami also immediately smiled.

Nami: "Oh Riku why didn't you just tell us?"

Kojiro: "Yeah son did you think we would forbid you from going? We're not the type of parents that would deny you your fun you know."

"Eh? W-What are they talking about?" Thought Riku.