"Of course," I nod, half of her shit is there too and she's hardly home, only when she gets lonely when I'm at college which was Northside Community College so it was close enough that I could come here for the weekends and holiday's and shit.

She stays there by herself or invites Louis and that over which he's now with another guy, I don't remember his name. She's not best friends with Gemma like they were but they don't hate each other, Gemma just hates me which I could put up with, I don't care, I care if she hates Lex though.

I stood behind her and hugged her from behind while she talked to her parents for a little bit before we left. "Harry..." she says softly.

"Yes baby?" I squeeze her thigh which my hand was on.

"You're gonna have to start using non-latex condoms," she says like she's embarrassed to say it. "It's been three years since I had it in so it needs to be taken out and or replaced, but I'm scared to get it back in, it hurt like a bitch to get out,"

I just nod. "Well...remind me, I won't remember that,"

"That's why I got some, they're in your drawer," she grins. "Just until I go back on birth control,"

"It's okay babe," I nod.

"Just thought I'd tell you that," she whispers, looking out the window. I nod, the radio humming as I pull into the parking spot with my apartment number on it, stopping it and getting out.

I was in black jeans and a red button up with half of the buttons gone. I take her hand and we walk into my apartment, going into the elevator, down the hall to my number.

It was dark in there so when I opened it, I widen my eyes and turn the lights on. The place was incredibly. neat, tidy and fully furnished. There were decorations all over the place and it actually seemed like home more than anything.

"Wow," I smile. "Did you do this?

"Welcome home," she says, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Fuck baby, this is so good," I lean over so her back arches, she looks up at me and snickers. "Thank you, you didn't have to do this,"

"I had some help, from your mom," she grins.

I snicker, her hands get lost in my hair and I scoop her up so she straddles my lap. I walk over to the couch and lay her on the soft velvet, a snicker falling from her lips. "God, I'm so in love with you," I speak my thoughts.

"I love you so much," she whispers. She plays with my hair and then looks at it. "I liked it better when you went through your prince hair stage,"

Oh god.

"Oh god no," I shake my head. "I like short hair on myself better,"

"Keep in mind that I still need stuff to grab," she smirks and I smirk back out of habit.

"I've kept that in mind," I nod. She smiles and flicks her eyes over my face, biting her glossed lip. "I reckon I could spend the rest of my life with you," I speak my thoughts again.

"So why don't we?" she says.

"Wait, did I say that out loud?"

"Yep," she nods, smiling. I breathe through my nose.

"Well...how bout it?" I ask.

"Do you see us in the future?"

"Of course I do," I nod.

"Do you see us...married?"

"Since day one," I nod. I've been thinking about this for a while now, never knowing if it's true or not but, it's been on my mind.

"And...do you see us with kids?" her cheeks turn red.

I nod, snickering. "I do, a boy and a girl," I could totally imagine us with a son and daughter.

She smiles. "That sounds perfect," she says. "I hope to get that with you one day," she whispers. I smile down at her.

"Me too," I nod. I lean down and press our lips together. "Just not yet," I say, hoping she hasn't got any ideas.

"Oh, no of course not, take it down a notch," she grins. I join our lips together again, humming in satisfaction. God I had everything perfect, and I didn't want anything to change.

//
u can imagine whatever u want from now onwards :)

thanks for reading <3