chapter fifteen

Gemma Styles

Gemma Styles

I see Alexis in the halls which makes me smile and run over to her because I hadn't seen her in so long. It had been all weekend. I walk up to her and hug her tightly, her lips folded in a line.

"Hey," I smile. "How have you been?"

"Yeah good," she nods, smiling.

"That's it?" I furrow my brows.

"Yeah, it's not exciting much," she shrugs, shaking her head.

"Oh," I say, still confused. She has an exciting life? Why wasn't she telling me the real thing she did on the weekend. "Didn't you have a sleepover with Louis?"

"Oh," she says. "Yeah," she then nods. "I did,"

What?

"So...how was that?"

"Um...yeah, normal, he's Louis," she shrugs. "I've got to go, I'll see you later?"

"Uh...yeah?" I furrow my brows, she waves and then walks away, making me furrow my brows and cock my head back. She's so strange, why was she being so weird?

A pair of tattooed arms wrap around me which makes me yelp and Zayn snickers into my neck which makes me breathe out heavily. "God, don't do that," I whine but I can smell his cologne.

"You're easy to scare," he spins me around. I smile and roll my eyes, knowing he's right and hold his shoulders. He presses his lips to mine, I smile into the kiss and inhale, he holds my hips.

We may have down something last night, it wasn't sex...but last night I lied about going to Jordan's and she was covering for me. Mom doesn't know I'm dating Zayn yet, Harry hasn't said anything about it either so it is still a secret.

He's only one year older than me as well, it's not like he's older than Harry. When we pull away, our lips smack and a smile plays on his lips. "I'll see you at break?" he whispers and I nod. "Also..." he whispers in my ear, his lips brushing on the shell of my ear. "Last night was amazing," he says before walking away which made my cheeks heat.

I tuck hair behind my ears and start walking, Harry seeing me and in seconds he was walking his way over to me. "What was Zayn whispering?" he asks, a faint hickey on his neck.

"None of your business," I shake my head. "Who's the whore this time?" I ask, his eyes dropping.

"She's not a whore," he points. "None of your business,"

"Be secretive," I roll my eyes. "Can you drive me to Lex's?"

He nibbles on his lip, huffing. "Whatever," he rolls his eyes. "Why are you always at hers?"

"Because...? she's my friend? Why are you always with Niall?"

"It's not always Niall, I have more friends than you," he mutters.