6. It's Been Months

Two months. Two fucking months Tommy has been missing. Has been here with them.

  They have been looking for him for a while. They got close to finding him. Tommy knows, he heard Tubbo calling for him. From above.

  They are under the ground. That's all Tommy knows.

  When he tried to scream back to Tubbo, he couldn't hear him.

  He still wants to leave.

  But, in a strange way he's grown to like it.

  Wilbur and Techno acted like big brothers he never had.

And Phil? He was fantastic to him.

He hated it all though.

He hated them all acting like he's their family. He hated how kind they were to him, even when he threatened them. He hated how much he loved the affection they gave him.

  Tommy knew they kidnapped him. And stalked him. And are calling him sunshine, theirs, the perfect one.

  He hated them.

  He's scared.

  He wants to go home.

God he wished he brought his phone. That tracker would have came in handy right about now.

Although they would probably take it because they would know about the tracker.

"Hey sunshine."

There it is.

"So, we decided. You can go and talk to your friends one last time. Just before we decide to keep you forever."

  Tommy looked up. He didn't care. What's the point if he can't be there with them ever again. But he nods.

  "Great! We'll leave in ten minutes!" The door shuts behind Phil.

  Then Tommy remembers.

  He'll know the way out of here.