"Oh, then where were you when the three of us face the two poison ninjas?"

"Yet you never join to save Kakashi-Sensei."

However, that changed as he's now fully recovered. The climbing exercise helps them get better control of their chakra by channeling them through their feet. 

However, the test was easy for him. If he can channel chakra to his sword and make it in a whip a state then it was not that much of a challenge to channel them to his feet. Surprisingly so has Sakura.

"Let's go already." Tazuna rambled. "How do you expect the bridge to get finished without me there to oversee the construction!" 

Kakashi nodded at their old grumpy client. However it's a challenge for Y/n as whenever Tazuna acts like this with a smile Y/n has some irk marks, he needs some distraction.

"So Sasuke, have you managed to complete the tree-climbing exercise from yesterday as well?" Y/n asks with his head tilted a bit.

Sasuke merely grunted in response. Y/n smiled as if he knew what he was saying. Since talking to Sasuke was like talking to a whole different language itself.

"Of course he did! Sasuke-Kun is the strongest of all us Genin. I don't know how you beat him, probably cheated with some pill freak. Naruto? I'm just surprised that he managed to get it so quickly. Must've been luck like you did, right Sasuke-Kun?" Sakura stated.

This time Sasuke stayed completely silent though Y/n can feel tension. He looks down and sees that Sasuke has his clenched fist. 

Was he upset about Naruto catching up to him, or was it something else? Y/n slowly moves closer has bumped his elbow a bit, getting Sasuke's attention.

He turns and sees Y/n's face as it gave a curious but worried face. Like as if the question was already asked. 

Sasuke shook his head as started to head off, though Y/n could've sworn he saw his cheeks were pink.

"Sakura, Y/n didn't cheat and you shouldn't underestimate your team. I wouldn't on either of them." Kakashi said as Sakura turned to him like he was crazy.

"Then what about poison? I mean wasn't your father a sadistic in poisoning and your mom a lovesick woman?" Sakura asks.

Y/n was taken back as his eyes were wide. His hands were shaking as his fist was closed hard, 'Did she just-'

"Enough! Sakura, I have had it with you right now! Since day one you have been neglection Naruto while emotionally abusing Y/n. If you continue to act like this while I'm here or not, I will remove you permanently. Understand!?"

The area was silent as Sakura quivered. She quickly left as the tension started to begone only to lead with a new one. 

"Are you okay Y/n..." Kakashi turned only to see him gone. Kakashi's fist shook a bit as his other hand grabbed it and sigh. 

Tazuna couldn't believe what had just happened, not only did that happen but he also knows something.

"Excuse me Kakashi right?" Tazuna ask. Kakashi calmed down as he doesn't want to cause any trouble. He turns to him into giving his attention.

"They're something that I need to ask about that boy."

-Scene Change Jutsu-

 Y/n was leaping out from one branch unknown to many they see him sobbing as he went faster. He put more in his feet as he got to the next branch it broke leading Y/n to fall. 

However, he was to react as he was able to land. The hair tie must've broken as he can now see his hair down.

He looks and sees a small water area. He looks in his reflection as he can see his look as he can fully see the recognition of his parents. 

He couldn't take it as he cried and then sobbed while holding his outfit and his sword since both were from them. Mitsuri was good at clothes while Shinobu was good with blades.

"Why? Why makes people see me as a freak? All I've done was help others. I try to be friendly, and smile at others, but why do they see me as a monster? Did I do something wrong? What did my parents do?!"

From all the smiles to all the friendly aura, it was a wall as reality Y/n's hurt as he can't find a way to heal it. It's like a scab that you can't remove to make it gone.

"Calm down."

Y/n quickly stands as he hears a voice. Is it an enemy? He look around but didn't see anyone.

"Calm down, I'm here to help."

"Then who are you?! Show yourself!"

As his wish was granted, he felt dizzy as the area he was in all of a sudden started to change. The woods all of a sudden change as water rise covering the land. 

He felt massive energy as Y/n was stiff. He slowly move to meet something that made his eyes wide.

It was a bug that resembles a blue, armored kabutomushi with six of its seven tails resembling green insect wings, along with an actual seventh tail, all growing from the end of its abdomen. The stem of the tail is green but the wings are orange. 

Its eyes seem to be covered by a helmet-like skull, from inside of which, an orange glow can be seen. It also has spike protrusions on its shoulders and a row of slits on each shoulder, and six legs, three on each side. 

The legs are also covered by the blue armor, except extreme ends which are green in color. It has two pincers with three parts on its face, covering a mouth full of sharp teeth. 

On its back behind its head, it has a large two-sectioned horned protrusion.

"So I finally have the opportunity to meet my host partner."