"There have been three Great Ninja Wars in the past, but the last of them ended years ago. Nobody wants to see another." He explained.

"But then..." Naruto looked confused. "Why did Zabuza have the mission?"

Kakashi sighed in frustration, Y/n looked at Kakashi with some pity as he decide to take over.

"Like what Kakashi-sensei said earlier. Zabuza was a rogue ninja, meaning he have been a Hidden Mist ninja at one point. However, he abandoned his duty to the village and declared rouge, so in another word, he can accept any job he wanted to." Y/n explained.

"So the only enemy we have to worry about now is if Gato somehow manages to find another rouge ninja that is willing to take the mission?" Sakura asks.

Kakashi shook his head. "I doubt Gato will be able to find anyone willing or able enough. Zabuza has a fearsome reputation, and news of his defeat will spread fast, news like that always does, especially a ninja in a bingo book."

Y/n realize something that caught his attention. Kakashi has been saying the word 'has' rather than 'had'. He was going to ask but Kakashi continue to talk.

"But we are far from out of the woods. I think that Momochi Zabuza is still alive." Kakashi said darkly.

Y/n's eyes widen as his team drew back in shock. Zabuza...is alive? But he-that fight he was...? What?!

"But how? That masked ninja killed him, didn't he? You said yourself that he had no vital pulse." Sakura said desperately.

"She's right you did state that he didn't have a...pulse. But that doesn't mean that he's gone." Y/n said slowly as he realize something. 

The team minus Kakashi looks at him as crazy. "How can you say that she's right, but then say that Y/n?" Naruto asks.

"I said that because there are ways to be alive while having no pulse. Like a drug or poison that can make them be in a certain point of death while being able to live." Y/n said as Kakashi nodded agreeing with him.

Sasuke intervene. "They use senbon... A strange weapon of choice for assassination."

Kakashi nodded. "Yes, both of you are right. Not only that but tracker shinobi are trained to dispose of a rogue ninja's remains on the spot, to prevent any of their village's secrets from falling into the enemy's hands. I'm guessing that the tracker ninja we ran into was Zabuza's partner."

Naruto clenched his fists. "Then he's still alive," He growled.

Kakashi nodded. "Yes, and he will come for Tazuna." He said, "Fortunately, Zabuza was quite injured and will need time to recuperate. We can spend that time preparing and training."

-Time Skip Jutsu-

"Should we wake him up?" Y/n asks as he sees Naruto still sleeping while everyone's up and ready.

Kakashi shook his head. "No, he's overdone it again, best just to let him sleep."

Y/n couldn't help but smile at Naruto's sleeping form, it's like a baby animal cuddling its tail. Over the last two weeks, since Kakashi explained on Zabuza was alive and wanted some payback, Naruto has been training himself hard. 

He'd taken to spending both his days and some nights trying to succeed in Kakashi's training, climbing trees. Y/n would've joined but because he was injured he had to stay in and he felt lost and useless. 

While his team is training, he just stays and watches, what's worse is that while Kakashi would be gone for a while Sakura would brag at him about how she was getting stronger while he stays weak. But Y/n had some comebacks.